New Members >>> Introduce Yourself

Started by Darkness, Nov 01, 2006, 08:01:10 AM

Author
New Members >>> Introduce Yourself (Read 1,248,751 times)

Kradan

Kradan

QuoteI'm foreign!

Me too ! Where are you from ?

Shugsi

Shugsi

Quote from: Kradan on Nov 11, 2020, 10:13:43 PM
QuoteI'm foreign!

Me too ! Where are you from ?
A wormhole spliced with human DNA :O

Kradan

Kradan

...ok

Shugsi

[cancerblack]

Can someone make the "two spidermans" meme with SiL and S1L? Stuck on my phone.

Gr33n M4n

A Worm-hole  ;D

Shugsi

Gr33n M4n

Quote from: [cancerblack] on Nov 11, 2020, 10:18:42 PM

Now we just gotta find and root out the evil one...

DMmoon

DMmoon

FORO ALIEN FAN MOVIE PROJECT
https://www.avpgalaxy.net/forum/index.php?topic=64482.0

https://www.avpgalaxy.net/forum/index.php?topic=64482.0

Hello, how are you? My name is Rubén Caro and I am currently developing several projects in PATREON, it would be a pleasure for me if you would visit my page and join or spread this ambitious project that I am developing and of which I am making you participate at this time.
https://www.patreon.com/rubencaro

Kradan

Kradan

Quote from: Gr33n M4n on Nov 11, 2020, 10:38:56 PM
Quote from: [cancerblack] on Nov 11, 2020, 10:18:42 PM

Now we just gotta find and root out the evil one...

Pffft, easy. SiL is evil

Xenomorphile

Xenomorphile

Hello!

I've been mesmerized by the dark sci-fi world of Alien ever since I've first seen the original movie as a teenager (both the '79 and '86 films are masterpieces of speculative fiction and psychological horror IMHO) and the whole "AvP" thing after playing the classic 1999 Aliens versus Predator vidya gaem instead of the "original movie" which I've seen later and was honestly not too impressed. Then there are the Dark Horse AvP comics which I've come to appreciate later on regarding the AvP concept.

Glad to be on board (the Nostromo? Then I'm not so glad to be on board. :p) and I'm certainly planning on joining discussions about the Alien (and the Predator) universe. Lately I've been really fascinated with the Alien tabletop RPG by Brand:Free League Publishing which has certainly rekindled my interest in the whole universe.

Gr33n M4n

Hello Xenomorphile

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: Xenomorphile on Nov 21, 2020, 09:14:49 PM
Lately I've been really fascinated with the Alien tabletop RPG by Brand:Free League Publishing which has certainly rekindled my interest in the whole universe.

Welcome to the boards, Xenomorphile! I see you're a man of culture - I absolutely love that RPG. It's really gave us something to get really dug into this last year.

GoroPredator

Hi,
I'm not exactly new here as I occasionally lurk and when news of a new movie comes out, that's when I come out of hibernation but I always seem to forget my previous log in details and just end up restarting this cycle all over again.

Gr33n M4n

Well let's hope you don't forget your login this time  :D

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed