Scaled Hadley's Hope style corridor

Started by alienscollection.com, Dec 15, 2016, 01:09:11 AM

Author
Scaled Hadley's Hope style corridor (Read 3,742 times)

Corporal Hicks

Oh man, that looks awesome!

Wonder what it's made of?

Vark_

Vark_

These seem to be CGI views. Funny and clever stuff actually, the planels can be placed at the cunstomer's liking, like a customizable 3D puzzle.

Here is a video of what Extreme Sets are (not this particular one, but you'll get the point right away).

Afterwards, you'll notice that it is made of... cardboard !

426Buddy

70 bucks for some cardboard... yeeahhh not gonna happen.

Kailem

A very nice idea, but yeah a little too expensive, especially since it looks like you'd need two or three of them to create something resembling a proper corridor. But still cool if you've got that much cash to spare.

Vark_

Vark_

The company that is gonna sell a decent ABS or metal grid floor -and I mean real holes and grid texture, not printed like this one- shall win the jackpot, almost every Alien (or even Scifi fan) needs a proper floor for displaying figures.

Otherwise it's a waste of money, no wonder how clever the idea is. This one looks like an expensive version of a cheap alternative, though well crafted I won't argue on this point.

alienscollection.com

These have been good to go for ever a year and we can't get the help we need to make more:

And these are EXACT 3D recreations of the original pallet seen in Alien, Aliens, and Star Wars:

sir_bobos

Way back when I had a cardboard Star Wars catina which was I believe a whole $9.99 or whereabouts. $70 for this is a hard pass for me. Now what alienscollection.com posted, that could get my money.

Vark_

Vark_

Yup, agreed. Is is custom-made or what ? That looks perfect for dioramas, and moreover it's scaled for 1/6 or 7" figures.
We want to know more, this could be a big hit, but perhaps in another thread.  ;)

alienscollection.com

If anyone is still interested in scaled floor tiles for their NECA figures, I believe they're being discussed further here:

http://forum.alienslegacy.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=16226&start=50

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed