New Alien First Person Shooter in development @ Cold Iron Studios

Started by Moosh89, Jan 17, 2018, 05:20:48 PM

Author
New Alien First Person Shooter in development @ Cold Iron Studios (Read 154,378 times)

Predatorium

Isolation was revealed early January 2014 with a trailer, behind the scenes trailer and a website.

Corporal Hicks

I'm not surprised we got nothing. It would have been really nice but it was all just rumour. Hopefully wont take too long to find out more.

Nostromo

This is what they basically told us lol.

The Old One

The Old One

January it is!

Wweyland

Nothing, not a god damned thing

Nightmare Asylum

Now that we know that this isn't Blackout (and, likely, isn't a sequel to Isolation featuring Amanda), I'm curious to see what comes of it and how it is able to live (like Isolation) or die (like Colonial Marines) on its own merits.

The Old One

The Old One

Indeed.

I just hope there's a narrative there at all, as some of the Multi-player focused rumors have me worried.

The Old One

The Old One

JokersWarPig

Yeah, blackout isn't related to the Cold Iron title (which is an FPS)
A lot of people seem to be confusing the two

Nightmare Asylum

To be fair until this morning it was pretty easy to assume that Blackout was title of the Cold Iron FPS.

God I hope this game is good.

Schrödinger

AH thanks for the update on that. I woke up and saw Blackout was a Mobile and was used to people thinking it was the one by Cold Iron on other sites.  Time to hop back on the "I hope the shooter won't be A:CM 2.0" train and wait patiently.

Corporal Hicks

Alien Game from FoxNext and Cold Iron Studios Confirmed to be "Massively Multiplayer Online Shooter"

I expect this to be the case (still banking on an Alien Destiny) but I can't actually see where this is stated in the Blackout announcements like they claim.

Frosty Venom

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Jan 08, 2019, 11:42:29 AM
Alien Game from FoxNext and Cold Iron Studios Confirmed to be "Massively Multiplayer Online Shooter"

I expect this to be the case (still banking on an Alien Destiny) but I can't actually see where this is stated in the Blackout announcements like they claim.

"Alien Destiny". That would be awesome I can just imagine exploring massive open areas akin to LV-426 and Hadley's Hope coming across parties of drones scouting for new hosts or infiltrating a hive structure whilst facing more numerous and deadlier Xenomorph types the deeper you go.

Corporal Hicks

Found it! https://d3go.com/news/press-release-new-alien-game-from-foxnext-and-d3-go/

QuoteFoxNext Games' studio, Cold Iron Studios, is also currently at work on a massively multiplayer online shooter set in the Alien cinematic universe for consoles and PC.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed