Even More AvP Screenshots

Started by Corporal Hicks, Dec 18, 2009, 05:41:02 PM

Author
Even More AvP Screenshots (Read 10,523 times)

Top Dollar

Top Dollar

I'm happy for Australia! Now if the same could be done about the German situation, it would be even greater :)

Gort Pred

Gort Pred

sweet   ;D  

shinigami

shinigami

Hehe.... Take THAT Australien censors.    ;D  

Rigdenball-G

Rigdenball-G

I'm Australian and (naturally) a big AvP fan, but the game getting released here with a MA15+ rating is stupid, it is super violent 18+ material definitely not to be viewed by minors. For the record I’m a massive gamer, I picked up the unedited version of Left 4 Dead 2, which after playing I agreed that it is a 18+ rating. The big problem in Australia is we don't have a 18+ ratings for games so games like avp and modern warfare get shoe horned into the country and get played by the wrong people. Hopefully things will change with the debate going public a few days ago.   Ripping marines heads off for trophy kills way cool, my 15 year old brother playing the game and doing it not so cool.

joe117

joe117

Hahaaha..when I was 5 years old I ran around dressed as jason voorhees....when I was 15 me and my friends tried to make a predator movie..epic fail..the point is...I totally would play avp if I was 15 and I would've been fine. I've seen 7 year olds play GTA and scream die as they mow down hookers. Lol. My pointless rant is done.

Commander Griker

Commander Griker

They Weyland Yutani Commandos hell yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

uh

uh

why do they even bother with age limits??? They clearly don't work anyway. All you hear in COD, Halo, GTA, Battlefield etc are eight year old racist americans.  Should just ban their IP so they can't play online at least.

Predator-101

Predator-101

The problem is by just giving this the MA 15 rating they have ended most of the argument of acquiring R 18 ratings so now we have no hope of getting R 18 so this will cause a big problem with games in future.

Predator-101

Predator-101

Well and I am 14 and I enjoy games like CoD and halo and AVP and stuff but hardly on multiplayer. If we cant play games like this then what ARE we meant to play? Beautiful Katamari? I dont think so. Lol

TommyKing5

TommyKing5

The only thing that shocked the OFLC (or whatever its called    ;)  ) was the trophy kills, and them being in first person, which makes it more 'personal', thus making you think that you doing the act.

TommyKing5

TommyKing5

I am 14 also, turning 15 in five days, and I can't find any other game to play, all my games are violent. If I don't want to play a violent game, I play C&C 3: Kanes Wrath.

Hicks_0998

Hicks_0998

This is a big win for us Aussies, now if we can get right of A-G Michael Atkinson, it will be heaven.

PReDaNN

PReDaNN

i was so angry when they said it wouldnt b sold here but seriously im 15 to and start watching gory movies and games when i was like 7 so instead of thinking computer genarated blood covered heads will upset people they should make there decisions on what the fans want

drake

drake

certinly it's in polish!!!   :)  

SableUk

SableUk

Awesome for Australia :)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed