ACM Release Depends on AvP's Success

Started by Darkness, Aug 25, 2009, 06:10:25 PM

Author
ACM Release Depends on AvP's Success (Read 14,945 times)

MeoW

MeoW

AVP will do well....alot of people will buy it because it sounds and looks like a good game. It probaly will be a good game by the looks of it....and its something to keep you ocupied before ACM.

Cpt. Gorgeous

Cpt. Gorgeous

I wonder what kind of success AVP needs. It will not beat games like CoD, Halo or Unreal I guess.   It sounds like a excuse for finally cancelling it    >:(  

colonial-marines

im excited by both games. but im pissed off that they keep delaying A:CM  we heard about ages before AVP and we havnt even got a trailer we have a leaked teaser.. we have 4 or more AVP TRAILERS

Redskins

As soon as I saw this, I knew there would be a flame war....   ::)  

AlienHunterAACMdivision

I'm definately getting both games. I've waited for A:CM for a long time now but to keep me satiated I'm getting AvP it looks fun enough anyway.

randy4321

Xhan just because the game doesnt satisfy your taste and more than likely will not like it doesnt mean u have to bash on him for being excited about it...heck im excited and am CELEBRATING because I know it will be a good game regardless if u agree or not.

Clovers

Clovers

Why nobody aswsers  to my questions?    :(  

AvP FTW

AvP FTW

Why I prefer AvP over ACM? Simple. It offers variety(play as alien, predator, marine). Aliens Colonial Marines(can only play as marine as far as I know).

DragonBossk

I wait the wait between AVP and ACM is justified tbh, otherwise there may be too much division between them from the fans that may decrease multiplayer quality for example. Lets just hope any decisions to put ACM on hold wont stop Gearbox from testing and bug fixing etc.

Mr. Weyland

I never though that I would still be waiting for a game that might be coming out 2011 after hearing about it in 2006, its crazy, the curse of the colonial marines game lives on.

Clovers

Clovers

Ok,this is for 2º time,and please ,dudes aswser-me.  1º-In script William Gibson alien 3 , the human to alien, change/ transformed , is like creatures in Resident Evil game or is like the movie alien  Invasion of the Body Snatchers?  2º- The Alien Newborn have 2 designs in 2 scripts A:R,  the the alien/spider vampire and humanoid, but hear in  scripts from Eric Red and David Twohy , thie have on Newbors.Are thier designs diferent or is same ?  3º- Predators have some inspirantion from the 1º game  Unreal?Because The Skaarj have the same atitudes the Predators have in script.(the slaves ,genectic crossover and cybernetic implants and torture thing cooperation in the human /alien weapon ...) And please,  aswser-me.   ::)  

Rob

Rob

ACM:  Looking at the picture the Aliens look a little of key, origanal Alien head from "ALIENS" & the fleshy Alien body from "Alien Resurrection  Alien vs. Predator". I hate that    >:(    AvP3: The Aliens look the way they should an Exoskeleton Biomesh body i think (correct me if im rong) & i like that, nothing beats the origanal look.   ;)  

Rob

Rob

Clovers: The Alien in Alien 3 bursts out of a Rottweiler not a human, It grows & sheds into its adult form not transforming. thats all i can say from your questions.   ;)  

mikelonewolf

mikelonewolf

i went to gamestop and preordered both avp and acm they come out 2 weeks apart? somethings going on here

Clovers

Clovers

Rob, my 1ºquestion is from  William Gibson alien 3 script ,not from  David Fincher movie , not forget in alternate  version of Alien³ (the "Assembly Cut") ,  alien burst fram Babe ox rather the dog. In script Williiam Gibson, the Biological Warfare division from, Anchorpoint , under developing alien warriors , from ther on ,in base ADN samples,from  legs Bishop , after he have fisic contact in the Alien Queen from Aliens.But the clone expermet ,result in outbreak airborne virulent contagion, creating Aliens virus. The human infeted turns in Alien, but not all infeted turn Alien,some cases. In these cases ,the aliens  chestbursters burst from host ,in same old fase away Chet predalien jr.Queen ´s chestbursters done thier host. But ani way, thanks.   :)  

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed