Why did you join?

Started by §niperhawk, Nov 26, 2007, 01:47:08 AM

Author
Why did you join? (Read 84,448 times)

§niperhawk

§niperhawk

kind of an obvious answer for a lot but...
i joined because no one listens to me when i talk to them about predator or alien. and i hate megaloathe a majority of people around me. im at home here.

Pinky Narfanek

Pinky Narfanek

I joined for the heck of it.  I've been a fan of Aliens for some years, and fond of the Predator series as well.

I get on kicks of Aliens goodness every few years.

Pvt. Hicks

Pvt. Hicks

I'm not a geek in real life, nor look like it, so this place is fun to nerd out about Aliens and Predators. This is the best site for Aliens and Predators.

Mr. Weyland

Mr. Weyland

I was already a member at a few AVP sites, I was actually bugged to join this site, I didn't want to at first, mainly because at first glance it looks to big and confusing, but its a great forum.

as anybody else heard of AVPfreaks? that's were I 1st started with forums.   

The New Blood

The New Blood

I joined so I could get a chance to molest all of your sweet asses.

Mr. Weyland

Mr. Weyland

Quote from: The New Blood on Nov 26, 2007, 04:07:54 AM
I joined so I could get a chance to molest all of your sweet asses.

Are you sure you have the right forum?

Cellien

Cellien

I grew up watching Aliens, always loved the film, but only recently (last few years) realized it is such a masterpiece and is easily my favorite movie of all time.  I like the Predator franchise as well.  Just like to discuss these franchises from time to time... also kill down time at work ;) 

Now that I am in my twenties, married, and not just trying to find girls... I get to enjoy other things that I have always been interested in.  That's why I am here!

Mike’s Monsters

Mike’s Monsters

I joined because I was a member of the old AvPGalaxy for a few years before it shut down.
I was "Kiryu" back then.
I when I found this site resurface I wanted to go back to the old times again. I like this kind of atmosphere.

MartyPredator

MartyPredator

i joined becasuse i nearly had a heart attack when i saw the clip of AvP-R :D lol
i was so happy.i needed some people who understood alien and predator films as i did

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

I join because i have been a fan of both series for a long time now and i also join because there was info about the trailer on this site.

Russian_Predator

Russian_Predator

To tell to the world own OMGROFLIMHO.

War Wager

War Wager

Quote from: §niperhawk on Nov 26, 2007, 01:47:08 AM
kind of an obvious answer for a lot but...
i joined because no one listens to me when i talk to them about predator or alien. and i hate megaloathe a majority of people around me. im at home here.

I'm pretty much at home here too, I never want leave!!  :'(

I guess I joined because because I'd never joined a forum before, but I'm sure glad I did.

fraudinthe80s

fraudinthe80s

I joined for the obvious reasons, predator and aliens. But, also because none of my friends like either of the two franchises enough to actually sit down and discuss things that went on the movie in great detail like i do. I'll bring stuff up to this one friend and he basically mocks me for it all the time.

Anyway...another reason is because i've never joined a forum before. None of the ones i came across were very active and they rarely replied to each other.  :P I think i found this one through google when i was looking up stuff on AVP-R on day. Glad i found it ;D

CanadianHero67

CanadianHero67

I joined because I am a fan of both the alien and predator series.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

I joined because I wanted to express my ideas, and thoughts about these two franchises with the people here.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed