Ignore User (Read 5,298 times)

[cancerblack]

[cancerblack]

The thread's been answered and could be locked anyway

SM

SM

Quote from: SiL on May 08, 2019, 11:03:54 PM
Quote from: Rankles75 on May 08, 2019, 05:56:51 PM
where people mainly stay on topic instead of derailing threads with schoolyard insults.
As evidenced in the above, rather than derail with insults they derail with spam - but all the same they derail.

:laugh:

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

Quote from: SM on May 09, 2019, 12:11:11 AM
Quote from: SiL on May 08, 2019, 11:03:54 PM
Quote from: Rankles75 on May 08, 2019, 05:56:51 PM
where people mainly stay on topic instead of derailing threads with schoolyard insults.
As evidenced in the above, rather than derail with insults they derail with spam - but all the same they derail.

:laugh:

My effort wasn't to derail, but to diffuse. I like Rankles and Old One's my sis. We're all friends here and levity is often used in that way to prevent conversations from getting too heated.

And I recommend revisiting the definition of spam. I don't think you're using it correctly here. Cheers. :)

SiL

SiL

For someone who uses levity to diffuse situations, you sure like being utterly humourless and ignoring levity to create a situation when you think you're being criticised :D

Just pointing out that threads still get derailed frequently and justify blocking people. No need to take it to heart :)

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

Quote from: SiL on May 09, 2019, 12:39:04 AM
For someone who uses levity to diffuse situations, you sure like being utterly humourless and ignoring levity to create a situation when you think you're being criticised :D

Just pointing out that threads still get derailed frequently and justify blocking people. No need to take it to heart :)

I guess I missed the punchline.

Quote from: Voodoo Magic on May 08, 2019, 09:55:08 PM
Leave the humor to the professionals!   ;D

The Old One

The Old One

No fighting.

My thread, lock it please. Question's answered.

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

I can't help but feel like this thread is all about me.

The Old One

The Old One

No.

SM

SM

It's not always all about you.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed