Forum/Website Bugs

Started by Darkness, Nov 14, 2006, 09:07:57 AM

Author
Forum/Website Bugs (Read 174,032 times)

Darkness

Darkness

Might have guessed. It's something FireFox related. I don't know why people use that browser.

The Ultimate Predator

The Ultimate Predator

Quote from: Darkness on Aug 11, 2007, 08:42:13 AM
Might have guessed. It's something FireFox related. I don't know why people use that browser.

I use FF, and I don't have that problem. And firefox is more secure, faster, open-source, etc, etc.

Darkness

Darkness

Right, it should be fixed now.

luispaulo53

luispaulo53

Tks  ;)

War Wager

War Wager

Quote from: Darkness on Nov 20, 2006, 08:59:16 PM
Well spotted. I've often thought what the title of the site should be - whether "Aliens" or "Alien". The thing is when I first started the site, it was for AvP2 which was Aliens vs Predator 2. Thus it developed from that. When AvP came along, I sort of changed the banner with Alien vs Predator at the top. It's not strictly meant to be the title of the site in the banner. It's more along the lines of telling people that this is a site dedicated to Alien and to Predator. I don't know. It's too tricky. Most people refer to it as AvPGalaxy so it's avoided. I do think though that Aliens vs Predator sounds better.

Not sure about the AvP2. Some people write it like that while some others don't. I may change it once the official title has been released.

You could change the site title now...  ;)
ALIENS VS PREDATOR
     AVP GALAXY

And I can't view pics in the gallery full screen...

Darkness

Darkness

Do you have a popup blocker or something?

War Wager

War Wager

No, I could do it up until a few days ago...

Darkness

Darkness

Hmm, I've not changed anything.

Works fine in IE and FireFox.

War Wager

War Wager

I can't view my own art in full screen either...

Darkness

Darkness

What browser are you using?

Javascript needs to be enabled too.

War Wager

War Wager

I think thats the problem, javascript keeps appearing at the bottom of the screen.

Alien Freak

Alien Freak

For some reason the picture on the top of the screen will not appear in any theme except for the default theme. It might be my computer but I'd still like to figure out what's wrong.

Darkness

Darkness

Are you using any ad-blocking software? Because the file-names are called banner for the other themes so ad-blockers may block them.

Alien Freak

Alien Freak

I turn off the blockers, but it didn't seem to work.

The Ultimate Predator

The Ultimate Predator

New Posts  No New Posts - have the old icons next to them (at the bottom of the forum).

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed