Charlize Theron Joins Prequel

Started by Federick Gonsa, Feb 11, 2011, 10:56:40 PM

Author
Charlize Theron Joins Prequel (Read 16,544 times)

Prime113

Prime113

So wait, they ARE following that leaked script. The one with the gay scenes?

ThisBethesdaSea

I hope so.....talk about a mind fu*k!

Alexa Chung

Alexa Chung

Quote from: ThisBethesdaSea on Feb 13, 2011, 04:55:41 PM
The idea of a 'wealthy business man along for the ride' screams 'Burke Carter, J to me. I hope it doesn't go in the direction I suspect.

reminds me of the last time someone tried to make a prequel to alien. still, lezza scenes eh lads?

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

I'm down with this. I like her as an actress.

SPECIAL FORCES

She is hot.....she was good in Monster but she is too cute/hot to blend in a serious alien style film....
Ridley was wise to cast Sigourney Weaver for alien 1.
I cant imagine that cute face to be badass...except if we want a lead actress like angelina jolie in tomb raider with all that fake,over the edge badass style.
IMO...if the lead actress is too hot it looks bit unreal in such a dark film.
A sexy actress in the main role will be just a distraction....it might work but it will work better with a less beautiful woman.

Just my opinion.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

You were saying?

SPECIAL FORCES

SPECIAL FORCES

Dont try to play it smart dude....i compare them with ''normal'' make up...and im sorry
C.Theron is ugly and paranoid in that movie....Sigourney wasnt so ugly and...she had a natural badass face/look.

Compare them based on their ''normal'' looks....i dont think that if she takes the role she is going to use make up and effects so to look like in Monster again dude.

If they have to ''change'' her face like they did in ''Monster'' with EXTREME make up then hundreds of actresses  can get the role.......so why not to replace Theron with Jenna Jameson hahahahahahaha! 
With such a face transformation Jenna can look ''badass' crazy or paranoid too!!!

compare them without extreme make up dude without such a big face transformation.

4 example:Juliette_Lewis,Linda Hamilton,Kate Beckinsale,Kristanna Loken,Katee Sackhoff ...are some examples of actresses that with their natural look are 10 times more badass than Charlise Theron man.

Im not saying these have to take the role...im sure i forget many other who fit too but i think you get my point.

Master

SPECIAL FORCES

SPECIAL FORCES

Quote from: Master on Feb 16, 2011, 12:26:07 PM
Barbarella
Barbarella? really?  :laugh: aaaahahahahaha!

I think my point is clear in the 1st post i wrote in this thread... but i wont bother anymore
to convince you guys.......its just my opinion,anyone is free to believe what he wants.  :-*

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: prodigy211 on Feb 16, 2011, 11:48:27 AM
Dont try to play it smart dude....i compare them with ''normal'' make up...and im sorry
C.Theron is ugly and paranoid in that movie....Sigourney wasnt so ugly and...she had a natural badass face/look.

Compare them based on their ''normal'' looks....i dont think that if she takes the role she is going to use make up and effects so to look like in Monster again dude.

If they have to ''change'' her face like they did in ''Monster'' with EXTREME make up then hundreds of actresses  can get the role.......so why not to replace Theron with Jenna Jameson hahahahahahaha! 
With such a face transformation Jenna can look ''badass' crazy or paranoid too!!!

http://www.bergproperties.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2008/10/jenna-jameson-ii.jpg

compare them without extreme make up dude without such a big face transformation.

4 example:Juliette_Lewis,Linda Hamilton,Kate Beckinsale,Kristanna Loken,Katee Sackhoff ...are some examples of actresses that with their natural look are 10 times more badass than Charlise Theron man.

Im not saying these have to take the role...im sure i forget many other who fit too but i think you get my point.

What point? You're telling me it's a matter of makeup now? That has nothing to do with it. The end result is the same, makeup or not. Charlize Theron was a killer even if she had to alter her face a little.

And if you're wondering why they aren't using Jenna Jameson...well, actually let's not go there.

Space Sweeper

Quote from: DoomRulz on Feb 16, 2011, 02:03:20 AM
http://www.deadline.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/08/sigourney-weaver-smiles.jpg
Damn.

Anyways, nobody looks "too pretty" for an Alien film. They just need to be able to act, and the crew just needs to not be shy about applying makeup. Simple as that.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

^ Bingo. Weaver wasn't particularly attractive in Aliens. She had to look roughed up for the part and she did.

Federick Gonsa

Weaver is extremely non-attractive.

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

She's got purty eyes.

Prime113

Prime113

Quote from: Space Sweeper on Feb 17, 2011, 02:34:05 AM
Quote from: DoomRulz on Feb 16, 2011, 02:03:20 AM
http://www.deadline.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/08/sigourney-weaver-smiles.jpg
Damn.

She looks great in that pic. I saw another picture of her, I think it was in a movie called heartbreakers, anyways she looked pretty good in that one too.

EDIT:http://www.imdb.com/media/rm790201600/tt0125022

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed