Greg Strause Talks AvP2

Started by Corporal Hicks, Sep 10, 2007, 11:22:36 PM

Author
Greg Strause Talks AvP2 (Read 6,601 times)

slipknotpredator

slipknotpredator

Showing us a predalien queen they would save money, they only have to create one creature and not two...   :-\     :'(  

dale07

dale07

i think it would be mint to see the home world ov the predators iv always wonded wot it would look like maybe hav little kid predators lol

cdiehl

cdiehl

maybe if they do show the alien and predator homeworld, that might set up something to come for Alien 5, like where the aliens came from. I guess there was a hint of Ridley Scott directing a possible Alien 5, but that has yet to see light. Just a thought.    ;)  

insaniac

insaniac

Perhaps that's what the Predators call the Predalien in there native tongue "CHET". After all predators are refered to as Yautja in the novels and speak there own language. Why do we assume everything in the Universe have to speak English?  Agree, showing the Predator homeworld would be HUGE, if its done right.   :)  

zen

zen

You guys do realize that all aliens are both male and female?.Even the drones?.And the title"Queen"means that it commands the entire hive?.Some of you people should read the novel ALIEN 3.As for the pred homeworld,i dont know if they'll even show it.But if they did,i think i'd have a heart attack!!!   ;D  .

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed