Death Stranding (Kojima video game)

Started by Immortan Jonesy, Dec 08, 2017, 10:58:36 PM

Author
Death Stranding (Kojima video game) (Read 15,655 times)

Immortan Jonesy

Death Stranding rip-off for phones

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

JokersWarPig

I have no idea what this game is about, not even in the slightest, but I am sold.

Master Chief

Quote from: JokersWarPig on May 30, 2019, 03:06:09 PM
I have no idea what this game is about, not even in the slightest, but I am sold.
haha It's about a dude running around a devastated planet, fighting supernatural monsters, trying to save mankind from extinction.

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

The Japanese version of the trailer, with some new scenes in it...

Quote from: Master Chief on May 30, 2019, 04:24:01 PM
Quote from: JokersWarPig on May 30, 2019, 03:06:09 PM
haha It's about a dude running around a devastated planet, fighting supernatural monsters, trying to save mankind from extinction.

So a pastiche of old video game tropes and nonsenses ???

But hey! is Hideo Kojima!  8)

Kimarhi

Judging by the trailer it doesn't seem like you actually die in the traditional game over sense.  More like you get stuck in death.

Or something.

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

The Kurgan

Any idea what it is about yet?

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

Quote from: The Kurgan on Oct 03, 2019, 08:11:42 PM
Any idea what it is about yet?

Quote from: Hideo Kojima via 'The Verge'People have created "Walls" and become accustomed to living in isolation. Death Stranding is a completely new type of action game, where the goal of the player is to reconnect isolated cities and a fragmented society. It is created so that all elements, including the story and gameplay, are bound together by the theme of the "Strand" or connection. As Sam Porter Bridges, you will attempt to bridge the divides in society, and in doing create new bonds or "Strands" with other players around the globe. Through your experience playing the game, I hope you'll come to understand the true importance of forging connections with others.

https://twitter.com/verge/status/1133764616885067777

In conclusion, what Master Chief said but more pretentious  :laugh:

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed