AvPR Pool Scene Extended

Started by Darkness, Dec 22, 2007, 09:02:07 PM

Author
AvPR Pool Scene Extended (Read 14,005 times)

warchant-D

warchant-D

why does the alien make the familular sound of when they get hurt when it grabs the kid climbing out of the window. did it accidently kick it in the face or something?

venomp2

venomp2

probably.   :-\  

cab12394

cab12394

in the movie, why is there an alien hive if theres no queen, and no need for impregnation?

Sulaco

Sulaco

Zen: Merry Christmas my friend, I'll be back on the site after the movie, I've seen to much!

Firetnk

Firetnk

:-\   I thought the original music does not work well with this movie. Also the Alien going on the water did not look that good. Also this scene went to fast.  I do not want a movie with teens like Halloween or Friday the 13th. I want my freaking Colonial Marines back. All the comics and books are in the future so y not. If they do make the 3rd AVP they better have the Marines back and good actors not from some shitty tv show Stargate. Sorry if I offended  any of you. I am not bashing the directors I am just saying what me and others would need to be done.          ;)  

Firetnk

Firetnk

;D   Mr. cab12394 There is a hive in this particular movie because the pred- Alien is morphing in to the all might queen a.k.a bitch.     :o  

cab12394

cab12394

ooohhh.....SWEET!!!!   ;D     ;D     ;D  

darcevil

darcevil

She's kinda hot.   :P  

cab12394

cab12394

kinda?   :)  

Sgt. Johnson

Sgt. Johnson

The predalien impregnates people by planting a chestburster embryo  in the body of a human or Predator?  through the mouth

cab12394

cab12394

the predalien better kick ass in the movie!   ;D  

Rafael S.

Rafael S.

This movie is really gonna have bad dialouges but I dont give a fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck.    ;D  

KAGE

KAGE

the movie sucked...I couldn't see a god dam thing.  Everyone said PS Andersons movie sucked, I thought it was great.  This might be a good movie if I could see anything but black shapes....  I'm so pissed off.

KAGE

KAGE

Wow the more I think about this movie the more pissed off I am....and i'm the huges alien fan there is.    and the predator made no sense....he skinned a human that he wasn't even hunting.  I think the predalien was kool.  well the shape was big and looked like a predator anyway.    and the final sceen was brutal.  I think all you jerks who thought the first one sucked need to appologize to PS Anderson.  Atleast that one had a story (for alien anyway) that fit and made sense.  Even the opening scene, even though the same as the end of the last movie wasn't as good.  the body doesn't even move when the chest berster comes out.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed