Every Grapple Kill animation

Started by PAS Spinelli, Sep 07, 2021, 10:33:37 PM

Author
Every Grapple Kill animation (Read 1,814 times)

Drukathi

Drukathi

Quote from: 426Buddy on Sep 11, 2021, 07:34:22 PM
The adult was intended to have acid blood in the original film...

Leave such words for a filming history. Here the difference is more than the whole space between "intended to have" and "was implemented". Also OG Alien intended to be a very very very fragile organism. But it's not on the screen.

426Buddy

426Buddy

Sounds like you're only interested in your own narrow interpretation.

SiL

SiL

Cameron didn't misunderstand anything. The original film doesn't "implement" the adult not having acid blood. Just the opposite, it's the reason they don't just shoot it with a laser pistol and call it a day.

Huggs

Huggs

Strange hill to die on.

Drukathi

Drukathi

Quote from: 426Buddy on Sep 11, 2021, 09:43:47 PM
Sounds like you're only interested in your own narrow interpretation.

Nah. I said the right things. All people on this forum act similarly. But the same words from different mouths are perceived differently, depending on the speaker.

RidgeTop

RidgeTop

Right, I don't think this thread was started with the intention of another debate. Let's keep it on topic.

That was a nice compilation PAS Spinelli, looks like you're trying out that Unreal Engine Unlocker Tool.

The grapple kills are pretty sweet looking, and it's nice to see that you actually can be facehugged, though I think if it's a lower difficulty you just get downed and it falls off.

Would've been nice if there was a bit more, I'm curious about the Stalker kill animation as well.

This also reminds me of all those cool Alien trophy kills from AvP 2010 and ACM.

PAS Spinelli

PAS Spinelli

There are special downed and kill animations

Prowler's down animation is the same, but he leaves no hole
the Drone's is also a tail stab, but he aims at the chest instead of the head
The Warrior impales the marine through the chest, then throws them at the floor
Huggers do indeed fall off
Stalkers just stab you with their legs, no use of the mouth in both animations :(

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed