Trevante Rhodes Joins The Cast Of The Predator!

Started by Corporal Hicks, Jan 05, 2017, 07:28:03 PM

Author
Trevante Rhodes Joins The Cast Of The Predator! (Read 43,050 times)

clarkmartin

Right on! thanks for the info! That gets me pumped up all over again

Dan

I didn't heard that Thomas Jane is confirmed. We got a vet on board.Thats cool.  :)

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

When does he start talking The Predator?

Nevermind, 2:38.

Nothing much really.  :-\

Hollywood

Damn, I would've liked a question about the character he plays to be asked but oh well. He seems pretty excited for people to see what Shane Black has cooking at least!

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Split and merged with existing Rhodes thread.

I think we're a little spoiled since we had so much content leaked with that script. He might not give much away in terms of story detail but it's great to see his enthusiasm for the film and working with Black.

Tubecity

Tubecity

Is it in any way possible that the leaked script could be misdirection? Disinformation to throw everyone off the scent? Has that ever been done before?

Corporal Hicks

No, it was legit. We've heard from people who've seen tests of the film and the core backbone of that script is there but some of the finer details have changed. That leaked script was nearly a year old by the time they started filming The Predator.

Tubecity

Tubecity

Ah well. I had hope... The plot just doesn't sound much like a Predator story... Doesn't seem like there's any hunting in it, and all this stuff about gene splicing feels like its making the humans way too important... Human exceptionalism once again... That wouldn't be a big deal except I sort of thought the whole point Is that the Predator is scary because he looks at us as we look at animals... Like we'd ever start splicing our genes with deer or water buffalo or whatever... What advantage could there possibly be for them?

black

Quote from: Tubecity on Jan 19, 2018, 11:26:07 AM
Ah well. I had hope... The plot just doesn't sound much like a Predator story... Doesn't seem like there's any hunting in it, and all this stuff about gene splicing feels like its making the humans way too important... Human exceptionalism once again... That wouldn't be a big deal except I sort of thought the whole point Is that the Predator is scary because he looks at us as we look at animals... Like we'd ever start splicing our genes with deer or water buffalo or whatever... What advantage could there possibly be for them?
Spoiler
Will be able to adapt to our habitat and take our place.
[close]

BigDaddyJohn

Hard R can be cool, i just hope that it doesn't turn out to be a cheesy soulless gorefest like in AVPR.

PredBabe

Quote from: black on Jan 19, 2018, 12:32:33 PM
Quote from: Tubecity on Jan 19, 2018, 11:26:07 AM
Spoiler
Will be able to adapt to our habitat and take our place.
[close]

Spoiler
Even with their preddy codes involved?
[close]

x-M-x

Trailer Anytime soon?

BigDaddyJohn

BigDaddyJohn

Maybe at the end of January with Maze Runner, in February or beginning of March with Red Sparrow, but this last option would be a bit late though IMO, leaving only 5 months of active marketing.

Darkoo

Before the first trailer debut I hope  some magazine stills ( or magazine cover) will arrive soon.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed