Predators Blu-Ray/DVD Discussion

Started by 369, Jul 01, 2010, 11:05:00 PM

Author
Predators Blu-Ray/DVD Discussion (Read 109,849 times)

Predator Queen

........I have family in Germany! I am going to ask them to get it for me for x mess I may not be able to play it but i would be fun to have in my collection

predxeno

predxeno

Ok, just remember that it's limited editon.  Make sure your family can find a place that still has it by x-mas.  I have no idea how popular these things are going to be, but better safe than sorry. ;)

freddy616

freddy616

ls anything fair anymore  :-X :-\

predxeno

predxeno

Huh? ???

Xeno

Xeno

We get Predator, Predator 2, Predators, AvP and AvP 2 in this edition: (pic made by me)

I preordered Predator 2, Predators and AvP already and I think I'm going to make a video review of these Limited Cineditions. I can post a link when it's online. I should get them next week.

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Although I like the covers, they pretty much failed with Predator 2... nice shot but but.

Wasted Cinedition for AvP2, they could've put something else in its place.

Fine the rest, I already have P1 & P2 Blu-rays, might get AvP one since I don't have the AvP blu-ray. What's captivating about those "Cineditions" though? :)

Xeno

Xeno

Quote from: OmegaZilla on Oct 27, 2010, 01:54:31 PM
Although I like the covers, they pretty much failed with Predator 2... nice shot but but.

Wasted Cinedition for AvP2, they could've put something else in its place.

Fine the rest, I already have P1 & P2 Blu-rays, might get AvP one since I don't have the AvP blu-ray. What's captivating about those "Cineditions" though? :)
It's a black mediabook, with a 16-page booklet and a filmcell.

Some Cineditions come with 1 disc (Predator 1 & 2), some come with two (Predators(BD + Fan-DVD), AvP (BD + Bonus DVD) AvP2 (BD + Extended version on DVD)). They look quite beautiful.  ;D

predxeno

predxeno

Quote from: Xeno on Oct 27, 2010, 03:57:01 PM
They look quite beautiful.  ;D

100% agree.  Maybe they'll do it for the US as well.  My parents won't like that since they hate it when I buy a movie more than once.

predxeno

predxeno

Hey!  Is it just me or did predatorsthehunt.com stop letting you log in?  I tried logging in with Facebook, but it just returned me to the unlogged in homepage.

EDIT: Never mind, problem's gone now.

Vulhala

Vulhala

Quick question for the UK readers:

Has anyone who ordered from Play.com had their copy shipped yet? I was hoping to watch it this weekend  :P

MrBrokenTusks.

Yeah mine got dispatched today. The steelbook one.

Vulhala

Vulhala

I wanted to get that one but it had sold out  :(

EDIT: Just checked and mine is 'Packing'. I assume that means it will be sent shortly?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed