Predators Blu-Ray/DVD Discussion

Started by 369, Jul 01, 2010, 11:05:00 PM

Author
Predators Blu-Ray/DVD Discussion (Read 109,338 times)

predxeno

predxeno

Quote from: meanstreak on Oct 19, 2010, 08:18:19 PM
Ya I just picked up the Blu-Ray, DVD & Digital Copy exclusive three disc set at Wal-Mart.  It was only $24.96 and the regular DVD was $19.96, not even discounted for release day!  Pretty sweet though I wish Wal-Mart wouldn't put the stupid stickers on the slipcase!

That's the same price charged for the regular Blu-Ray.  This is a pretty sweet deal.  Guess I'll be buying this movie again.  Wish I heard about this earlier, though.  I feel like smacking the Fox Home Media department for pulling this. >:(  This is the US retail edition, right?

PHANTOM

PHANTOM

The quality is pretty much 90% the same as the pictures I posted up weeks back.

meanstreak

Quote from: predxeno on Oct 19, 2010, 08:30:28 PM
Quote from: meanstreak on Oct 19, 2010, 08:18:19 PM
Ya I just picked up the Blu-Ray, DVD & Digital Copy exclusive three disc set at Wal-Mart.  It was only $24.96 and the regular DVD was $19.96, not even discounted for release day!  Pretty sweet though I wish Wal-Mart wouldn't put the stupid stickers on the slipcase!

That's the same price charged for the regular Blu-Ray.  This is a pretty sweet deall.  Guess I'll be buying this movie again.  Wish I heard about this earlier, though.  I feel like smacking the Fox Home Media department for pulling this. >:(  This is the US retail edition, right?

yep US retail.  I'm in good ol' Texas if you must know.

does it come with dvd blu ray and digital copy?because i got mine at wal mart and its all red and has the dvd.

predxeno

predxeno

Quote from: 85 on Oct 19, 2010, 09:45:31 PM
does it come with dvd blu ray and digital copy?because i got mine at wal mart and its all red and has the dvd.

That should be it, then.

Could someone pick me up a copy?  I'll reimburse you and pay for shipping.  I can't find this on ebay and I don't think I'll be able to go to Walmart anytime soon.  I'm afraid that by the time I do get there, they'll all be gone.  That's probably not very likely, though (they still sell the Walmart edition of Transformers Revenge of the Fallen and GI Joe), but it's still a possibility.

Feral_PRED

I've just buy my Predators movie and I'm so happy. :D

-alienhunter14

meanstreak

Quote from: predxeno on Oct 19, 2010, 10:36:40 PM

That should be it, then.

Could someone pick me up a copy?  I'll reimburse you and pay for shipping.  I can't find this on ebay and I don't think I'll be able to go to Walmart anytime soon.  I'm afraid that by the time I do get there, they'll all be gone.  That's probably not very likely, though (they still sell the Walmart edition of Transformers Revenge of the Fallen and GI Joe), but it's still a possibility.

I could do that for you.  You got paypal?  It was $27.02 with tax.  Where do you live?  USA shipping should be about $5 for priority mail sent in a box for safety.  About $3 regular smush your stuff mail!

Quote from: TheBATMAN on Oct 19, 2010, 10:09:46 AM
Cuchillo unleashed deleted scene:

http://io9.com/5667100/danny-trejo-schools-topher-in-an-exclusive-predators-outtake

Load of shit and definitely not the kind of scene I was looking for...
"women pee, men piss ,I unleash!"

bobcunk

bobcunk

why does averyone preorder and stuff. just get it when it comes out and you dont have to deal with all the mail bs.

predxeno

predxeno

Quote from: meanstreak on Oct 19, 2010, 11:56:19 PM
Quote from: predxeno on Oct 19, 2010, 10:36:40 PM

That should be it, then.

I could do that for you.  You got paypal?  It was $27.02 with tax.  Where do you live?  USA shipping should be about $5 for priority mail sent in a box for safety.  About $3 regular smush your stuff mail!

I got paypal, what's your address?  I'll PM you my mailing address (I live in the USA, btw), but first; is the regular shipping really that bad?  It's not that likely that the Blu-Ray/DVD would get smushed, is it?

Quote from: bobcunk on Oct 20, 2010, 12:13:14 AM
why does averyone preorder and stuff. just get it when it comes out and you dont have to deal with all the mail bs.

Many places have a street-date guarantee that assures that the buyers get their stuff on the day it comes out, but sometimes they make mistakes and it comes out one or two days ahead like it did for my Predators DVD I ordered from Amazon.  That's why I preordered it, cause I was hoping they'd make a mistake like that. ;D

Sharp Sticks

Quote from: 85 on Oct 20, 2010, 12:10:51 AM
"women pee, men piss ,I unleash!"

I love Danny Trejo.

He totally needs his own movi--oh--oh, oh! Heeeey.

Cap. Fitzgerald

Lol
Any more deleted scenes on the web?

10/19/10:
The Falconer has been unleashed! Hunt him down on Syfy.com.
http://syfy.com

where is he?

predxeno

predxeno

10/19/10
The Tracker has been detected scouting the area around IGN.com. Kill him before he gets away!
http://ign.com

Where is this one, too?  Do we have to actively search these sites? ???

i have gone every where nothing ..... i think they are going to update the sites a little later.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed