2008 Teaser Trailer in HQ

Started by 4H0-DMT, Dec 15, 2010, 01:46:08 PM

Author
2008 Teaser Trailer in HQ (Read 12,073 times)

Razz

Razz

Good to see that trailer in HQ rather than shakey cam even if its 2 years old, just hoping for the best for ACM in 2011 *fingers crossed*.

Brother

Brother

Just to be clear, Adam F, about the trailer.

QuoteThis is just an old teaser we showed behind closed doors and at our Hell's Highway launch party back in 2008. Nothing really new here.

one_ugly_mf

one_ugly_mf

looks like welding will be a huge part of the game

WinterActual

WinterActual

Quote from: one_ugly_mf on Dec 18, 2010, 09:06:04 PM
looks like welding will be a huge part of the game
I hope it is! Just like in Killing Floor :)

Vakarian

Vakarian

Anyone Else Bricking it when you pause the clip at 0:53 secs?

jhsnake999

jhsnake999

I can't wait for this game, it looks really good. Wouldn't it be great if the player encounters an Alien Queen and has to escape her chamber with Aliens and Facehuggers everywhere? I wonder if the creators of this game have thought about the chestburster, as the Alien Vs Predator game by Rebellion doesn't show the chestburster living up to it's name. If the player gets attacked by a facehugger they automatically die. I hope the makers of Aliens Colonial Marines let you live after being face hugged so it makes the game more realistic.

Chris!(($$))!

Chris!(($$))!

^Or at least let you struggle around with the FH before losing.

jhsnake999

jhsnake999

Quote from: Chris!(($$))! on Jan 06, 2011, 11:44:00 PM

Or that too.

Vakarian

Vakarian

Quote from: jhsnake999 on Jan 07, 2011, 05:43:24 PM
Quote from: Chris!(($$))! on Jan 06, 2011, 11:44:00 PM

Or that too.

As much as i'd like to see that happen, i doubt it will make it in because you'd be waiting on your teammates face being raped for like an hour...unless they just speeded it up a bit or someshit.

Brother

Brother

Your team mates have a small time window of 5-10 seconds to help you before you get ownd. And you could still be functional after being impregnated, help around before your buddies shoot ya.

Chris!(($$))!

Chris!(($$))!

Quote from: Brother on Jan 07, 2011, 07:38:38 PM
Your team mates have a small time window of 5-10 seconds to help you before you get ownd. And you could still be functional after being impregnated, help around before your buddies shoot ya.

Exactly. They already had CE (Close Encounters or the fancy word for QTEs) planned for this game so it would work fine.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed