11 seconds of game footage!!!

Started by CELTICPRED, Aug 29, 2008, 01:41:30 AM

Author
11 seconds of game footage!!! (Read 48,411 times)

Brother

Brother

Maybe because it's recorded with a camera off the monitor? Talking about quality..
When we first saw the shiny screens from AvP3, and then saw crappy cam footage from the gaming events - same deal.

When we see the actual and somewhat finished in-game footage then we can judge about the quality.

So don't go all "blunt, poor textures" yet.

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

The Alien crawling on the wall... so realistic!

xboxgamer4life

Quote from: Brother on Apr 06, 2010, 08:54:32 AM
Maybe because it's recorded with a camera off the monitor? Talking about quality..
When we first saw the shiny screens from AvP3, and then saw crappy cam footage from the gaming events - same deal.

When we see the actual and somewhat finished in-game footage then we can judge about the quality.

So don't go all "blunt, poor textures" yet.
dude i expect this game to have great graphics when it comes out. i was just agreeing with another member and saying it looks last gen at the time the photos and video was taken.

Chris!(($$))!

Well that is your opinion and I am sure some of us disagree with it but oh well.

xboxgamer4life

gearbox has been playing this game for atleast 1 1/2 years and 11 seconds is all we have gotten. dang i hate sega.

postman

postman

Lovin' the Aliens reference with the motion scanner attached to the weapon.

Chris!(($$))!

Quote from: postman on Apr 08, 2010, 07:16:58 AM

Attached to the weapon?

HitmonTom

HitmonTom

Quote from: xboxgamer4life on Apr 06, 2010, 04:41:25 PM

dude i expect this game to have great graphics when it comes out. i was just agreeing with another member and saying it looks last gen at the time the photos and video was taken.

All games look like that in the design stages. They probably didn't do the texturing yet.

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: Chris!(($$))! on Apr 08, 2010, 05:58:39 PM
Quote from: postman on Apr 08, 2010, 07:16:58 AM

Attached to the weapon?

I suppose he may mean how they're handheld, rather than just seemingly show up on the HUD like in the games.

Super Black Predator

Need info... NOW!!!

Quote from: Super Black Predator on Apr 23, 2010, 02:01:31 PM
Need info... NOW!!!

3 words for you

Spoiler
Electronic
[close]

Spoiler
Entertainment
[close]

Spoiler
Expo

AKA E3
[close]

Brother

Brother

Spoiler
I
[close]
Spoiler
don't
[close]
Spoiler
think
[close]
Spoiler
so.
[close]

Quote from: Brother on Apr 23, 2010, 02:45:51 PM
Spoiler
I
Spoiler

Spoiler
don't
[close]
Spoiler
think
[close]
Spoiler
so.
[close]
[close]
[close]
really? i reckon sega'll be there promoting it. unless that wait to release until next christmas, but that seems unlikely.

Brother

Brother

I hope so but it doesn't seem like they're ready to put out more than a trailer. Starting to look like a 2011 release.

chupacabras acheronsis

whatever happens at E3, it is Gearbox and SEGA's last chance at raising any hype for their game.

Spoiler
EMPTY SPOILER, JACKASS
[close]

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed