11 seconds of game footage!!!

Started by CELTICPRED, Aug 29, 2008, 01:41:30 AM

Author
11 seconds of game footage!!! (Read 48,462 times)

xboxgamer4life

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Feb 16, 2010, 09:56:31 AM
Quote from: xboxgamer4life on Feb 16, 2010, 12:37:40 AM
holly shit thats a year and a half old and it looks as good as avp3.
also i cant believe there hasnt been anything released then.

Oh, yeah. Those are some lovely graphics. I think people need to get off their ACM high-horse. Sure, it seems cool. But we haven't seen anything from it in ages and what we have seen isn't so stellar that it deserves all this praise.
wow sorry guys i was just kidding. i think avp is pritty impressive graphically and its a good game(actually so far damn good)

XxecutionerxX

lol A:CM looks like a PS2 game. I wanna see at least some new screenshots.

Brother

Brother

Quote from: XxecutionerxX on Feb 28, 2010, 02:06:43 PM
lol A:CM looks like a PS2 game.

Sure, what ever you say.

RidgeTop

RidgeTop

Aliens CM PS2 (Cancelled)

Aliens CM 360/PS3

Right...

Dark Passenger

ummm yeh dunno bout u but i see in those shots ^ that there is a obvious difference...

Chris!(($$))!

I think he was mixed up.

Sinister

Sinister

One thing that can be said about those A:CM PS2 screenshots is that the height difference of the alien over the human/marine is pretty good - they tower over them and the eye level of the marine only comes up to the chest level of the alien - and it isn't even standing up 100% straight.

Pretty good. Hopefully GBX will get this right.

Chris!(($$))!

Quote from: Sinister on Mar 01, 2010, 07:46:59 AM
One thing that can be said about those A:CM PS2 screenshots is that the height difference of the alien over the human/marine is pretty good - they tower over them and the eye level of the marine only comes up to the chest level of the alien - and it isn't even standing up 100% straight.

Pretty good. Hopefully GBX will get this right.

This is one thing I think they will get right since the Xenos are going to be the main enemy they need to look their best. Plus they could already be the right size since we have not see a real good comparison of the Marine and Alien yet.

M41A1

M41A1

I just seriously hope it does not turn out like the other games and have a messed up timeline or make the marines look completely stupid. seriously why does that always happen? if you actually look at it technically the marines in "Aliens" had a pretty good kill ratio, i mean seriously it had to at least be 30 or 40 to 1. Yet in all of the games the marines are made to look stupid and completely useless and cowardly....I am so sick of it, even in the new AVP game, which isnt that bad marines are still made to look stupid. I am not even going to bring up the AVP movies, i almost had to turn my head in all of them. the good thing about this one is the fact that the creators actually really do love the franchise and realize they have been stealing from it most of their lives for their games.

Brother

Brother

Because the game has to be balanced, the movies don't.

Chris!(($$))!

Quote from: M41A1 on Apr 04, 2010, 07:40:55 PM
I just seriously hope it does not turn out like the other games and have a messed up timeline or make the marines look completely stupid. seriously why does that always happen? if you actually look at it technically the marines in "Aliens" had a pretty good kill ratio, i mean seriously it had to at least be 30 or 40 to 1. Yet in all of the games the marines are made to look stupid and completely useless and cowardly....I am so sick of it, even in the new AVP game, which isnt that bad marines are still made to look stupid. I am not even going to bring up the AVP movies, i almost had to turn my head in all of them. the good thing about this one is the fact that the creators actually really do love the franchise and realize they have been stealing from it most of their lives for their games.

Its probably more like 5-15:1 for the kill ratio of Marines in ALIENS and that is for the ones who actually lived past the hive ambush scene, but since we are the marines in this game I doubt they will make our squad look completely stupid especially since we will be giving them orders considering its supposed to be squad based with you as the squad leader.

HitmonTom

HitmonTom

30/40:1?

Try like 5:1.

xboxgamer4life

Quote from: RidgeTop on Feb 28, 2010, 08:46:19 PM

Aliens CM PS2 (Cancelled)
http://img682.imageshack.us/img682/2691/aliencolonialmarine.jpg

Aliens CM 360/PS3

Right...
the first image is blown up so it looks worse then it actually is, and i belive the second one isnt in game. because if you compare it to other images or the video you will notice that it looks far better. id say judging from the video the game looks last gen. but im positive it will look great by the time it is released, i mean it gearbox it should look great and play great.

Chris!(($$))!

That is in game and looks like the same quality as the other screen shots for A:CM. We can't tell the quality of the 11 seconds for obvious reasons.
We know its in game because they told us they used all the in game materials but placed the character/xeno models in that part just to give us an idea.

xboxgamer4life

why cant you tell quality of the video. i can see that it looks very bland and the textures are poor. even from the the image above it looks late last gen at best.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed