11 seconds of game footage!!!

Started by CELTICPRED, Aug 29, 2008, 01:41:30 AM

Author
11 seconds of game footage!!! (Read 48,397 times)

Nobody

CanadianHero67

Quote from: Silver Surfer on Oct 27, 2008, 11:26:56 AM
Quote from: AvPvTerminator on Oct 26, 2008, 05:16:22 PM
^So did Avp-R....

no it didnt..

Yes it did, but I know what you really mean. ;)

Cyraxcog117

Cyraxcog117

I can't wait for the game, i hope it's long and complicated cause some of the games that've come out recently r real short

Private W Hudson

Hmm seems like its gonna be kinda a exact of Left 4 dead quite similar except your fighting zombies but yea i hope they make it longer after RE5 what a dissapointment

piet11111

piet11111

i remember back in the day spending well over 14 hours start to finish for a FPS.

Chris!(($$))!

Quote from: Private W Hudson on Mar 27, 2009, 02:44:39 PM
Hmm seems like its gonna be kinda a exact of Left 4 dead quite similar except your fighting zombies but yea i hope they make it longer after RE5 what a dissapointment

Are you saying that just because it Horror Co-Op??? :P Well I also think it will have similar bits only it will be WAY more advanced with more weapons, different enemies (Warriors, Scouts, Synthetics, Mercenaries, etc) and most of all it will have a story and good story considering its being (been) written by the people who wrote Battle Star Galactica the new one I believe.

Private W Hudson

Quote from: Chris!(($$))! on Jun 05, 2009, 06:53:53 PM

Are you saying that just because it Horror Co-Op??? :P Well I also think it will have similar bits only it will be WAY more advanced with more weapons, different enemies (Warriors, Scouts, Synthetics, Mercenaries, etc) and most of all it will have a story and good story considering its being (been) written by the people who wrote Battle Star Galactica the new one I believe.

Let my man hudson break it down for ya http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uxeELqQ4mTQ&feature=related

Chris!(($$))!

Quote from: Private W Hudson on Jun 07, 2009, 02:41:19 AM
Quote from: Chris!(($$))! on Jun 05, 2009, 06:53:53 PM

Let my man hudson break it down for ya http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uxeELqQ4mTQ&feature=related

Oh man that was good. At first I thought it was slowed down until I heard fat ass army.

Drago-Morph

Drago-Morph

I just watched the footage, and I noticed the way that you only had to empty a bullet or two into an alien to get it to explode in a shower of green blood. Not a good sign.

Chris!(($$))!

They are trying to get to be as accurate as possible to ALIENS. In ALIENS 4-6 shots from a Pulse Rifle to a Xeno's head would kill it. Plus Gearbox is going to make this game as close as possible so we can not know what will and what will not change.

Private W Hudson

The pulse rifle looks better then the AVP3 one honestly but meh

predalien27

predalien27

My first post (although you can visit me on myresistance.net) this game looks really good, but the only thing I can say is hurry up!! :D

Corporal Lewis Hicks

looks good i hope we see a trailer or some new stuff this year !

Corporal Lewis Hicks

so anyone know if gearbox are gonna get the arse in gear and show some new stuff on this great looking game!!!!

predalien27

predalien27

The pulse rifle does look better in this one but when you used to play FPS for 14 hours did the game have online?  These days developers want you to finish a game and play online.  If you dont have online these days you are missing out

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed