2008 Teaser Trailer in HQ

Started by 4H0-DMT, Dec 15, 2010, 01:46:08 PM

Author
2008 Teaser Trailer in HQ (Read 12,107 times)

Vulhala

Vulhala

There may yet be light at the end of the tunnel.

Ash 937

Ash 937

Quote from: Brother on Dec 16, 2010, 08:38:53 AM
Quote from: Ash 937 on Dec 16, 2010, 04:26:11 AM
Some video games don't even get HD trailers before they get canceled.  :-[

Seriously? So it's gonna get canceled?

Jeez, you'd think that people would get the point eventually..

It's not gonna get canceled.  I was alluding to the fact that many anticipated games DO get canceled.  Many of those anticipated games never even make it past the state where they can release a trailer for themselves.  A:CM is not one of those games.  The recent dose of news shows that but some people still believe otherwise...and they're wrong.

Brother

Brother

Ah so you're a believer now? Sorry I guess I missed it :)

WinterActual

WinterActual

GBX just get their trash out of the bin before the official cancel  :P  /trolling

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: Vulhala on Dec 16, 2010, 11:50:46 AM
There may yet be light at the end of the tunnel.

It's just recycling of the info in this news: http://www.avpgalaxy.net/2010/12/11/aliens-cm-release-update/

That said, the trailer looks amazing in HQ. Makes me pissed off we still don't have the game.

MrSpaceJockey

MrSpaceJockey

Looking f'ing great.  I actually like some of the old audio much better ("Looks like...some kind of bug."), but Seeing the trailer in HD is badass nonetheless.

Chris!(($$))!

Chris!(($$))!

Quote from: MrSpaceJockey on Dec 16, 2010, 09:13:34 PM
Looking f'ing great.  I actually like some of the old audio much better ("Looks like...some kind of bug."), but Seeing the trailer in HD is badass nonetheless.

I think that version was slightly shorter so they changed the dialogue a bit.

Xeno Killer 2179

Xeno Killer 2179

Can't wait to see more.

Inverse Effect

Inverse Effect

Gearbox is one of few companys i have a somewhat large faith in when it comes to making good games. Bioware & Dice are another two companys that i like. So yeah, i doubt Gearbox will screw this game up, after all, they're bringing us Duke Nukem, Yeah Duke Nukem!! nuff said.

Chris!(($$))!

Chris!(($$))!

Quote from: The Black Swordsman on Dec 17, 2010, 01:42:14 AM
Gearbox is one of few companys i have a somewhat large faith in when it comes to making good games. Bioware & Dice are another two companys that i like. So yeah, i doubt Gearbox will screw this game up, after all, they're bringing us Duke Nukem, Yeah Duke Nukem!! nuff said.

BioWare... Hmm if they f**k up The Old Republic, which I am 99% that they will, that title of holding faith disappears in my book.

WinterActual

WinterActual

Well to be honest I want to see extended version of this trailer, to see what happens after facehugger jump  ;D

chupacabras acheronsis

maybe a montage of ingame footage?

Ash 937

Ash 937

Quote from: Moss on Dec 17, 2010, 09:19:31 AM
Well to be honest I want to see extended version of this trailer, to see what happens after facehugger jump  ;D

I'm over the trailer already.  Don't get me wrong, it's great to finally see it in HD after two years but it's something I already saw with just a little less detail (and different audio). 

A montage of ingame footage, as chupacabras suggests, is what I'd like to see now. 

WinterActual

WinterActual

Lol ingame footage is the best we can get ofcourse  :D

Vulhala

Vulhala

I like it. Almost as much as I like grammar  ;D

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed