2008 Teaser Trailer in HQ

Started by 4H0-DMT, Dec 15, 2010, 01:46:08 PM

Author
2008 Teaser Trailer in HQ (Read 12,115 times)

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

That was awesome! I really hope this game gets made...If not, then the next Aliens game better have a different name, because this will be the second time a Colonial Marines game was canceled.
Conspiracy? Burt thinks so :)

Vulhala

Vulhala

So much potential. Such a shame.

newbeing

newbeing

Thanks for the link Ikarop. It's a shame that it's just a leak and not a further sign of future information.

Chris!(($$))!

Chris!(($$))!

Quote from: Gate on Dec 15, 2010, 09:07:05 PM
They probably posted it up to get us excited again..

But if they didn't, its just more false media hype.

LOL!??!

Brother

Brother

It's not false, it's very real. And very old. And it's not official, it's leaked, though I don't see the point in keeping something that old and already shown "under wraps"?

RDdaNINJA

RDdaNINJA

It`s about time.  I want to play this!!  Looks awsome!

Chris!(($$))!

Chris!(($$))!

It wasn't leaked though... It might have been leaked onto youtube but the link that Ikarop shows the studio that uploaded it to their site, they had to have gotten permission from Sega first right?

Xhan

Xhan

Break an NDA and lawyers will generally eat you alive.

newbeing

newbeing

It's out in the wild now so very little point in taking it down. Maybe it was intentionally leaked, though probably not. The company that made it might have just finally updated their site or gotten permission to put it up. Or maybe no one had found it until now for whatever reasons.

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

Something that's been out already for two years, simply in higher quality.

Yay?

Inverse Effect

Inverse Effect

God i hope to frigging god the soundeffects are like that in the game. The Motion tracker was f**king spot on soundwise, and the face hugger and the pulse rifle, urrgghh, i just jizzed in my pants.                                       

Ash 937

Ash 937

We need to all stop acting so disappointed that this is an "old" trailer.  If GBX had made this thing, we would have never seen it released in HD at all. 

Be thankful this Holiday season.  Some video games don't even get HD trailers before they get canceled.  :-[

Xhan

Xhan

Quote from: newbeing on Dec 16, 2010, 01:21:47 AM
It's out in the wild now so very little point in taking it down. Maybe it was intentionally leaked, though probably not. The company that made it might have just finally updated their site or gotten permission to put it up. Or maybe no one had found it until now for whatever reasons.

You've never actually met an IP-troll lawyer I'm assuming....

Brother

Brother

Quote from: Ash 937 on Dec 16, 2010, 04:26:11 AM
Some video games don't even get HD trailers before they get canceled.  :-[

Seriously? So it's gonna get canceled?

Jeez, you'd think that people would get the point eventually..

Quote from: Ash 937 on Dec 16, 2010, 04:26:11 AM
We need to all stop acting so disappointed that this is an "old" trailer.  If GBX had made this thing, we would have never seen it released in HD at all. 

Be thankful this Holiday season.  Some video games don't even get HD trailers before they get canceled.  :-[

and some video games get full gameplay trailers before they get cancelled, no two cases are the same.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed