11 seconds of game footage!!!

Started by CELTICPRED, Aug 29, 2008, 01:41:30 AM

Author
11 seconds of game footage!!! (Read 48,276 times)

Razz

Razz

Quote from: Space Voyager on Jul 19, 2010, 01:36:08 PM
Quote from: newbeing on Jul 19, 2010, 01:31:59 PMI really hope the gameplay is much deeper than Doom3, which got rather boring after the first couple playthroughs.
Couple?! It got boring during the FIRST playthrough! Especially after you realized that when you hear any sound you need to turn 180 and fire. Doom3 is crap.
More like the first 20 minutes.

TheMonolith

TheMonolith

Sorry folks. I love Doom 3. One of my favorites.
Hopefully this game will go on my favorites list. From the footage, the art and the screens, it seems I will be genuinly frightened (esp by those damn facehuggers jumping at my face). It will be good (and bad) to feel that again.

PREDATOR1125

PREDATOR1125

Looks cool! But it's too early to tell how good it'll be

WinterActual

WinterActual

Omg I wonder how there are still people who didnt watched this 11 sec vid yet.. :o

Chris!(($$))!

Watching it is like having a orgasm in your eyes.

Jackmace

Jackmace

thats an old video... :-\

Chris!(($$))!

Yep.  :P
But its all we got.

Razz

Razz

Yeah 2 years later and we still only have that footage and the shakey cam trailer and nothing else, i've given up all hope of this game being released at all. Keep the faith guys. :-\

AcidGlow

AcidGlow

Quote from: Chris!(($$))! on Jul 28, 2010, 08:14:59 AM

That's some nasty orgasm.. 

But really.. look at the video.. it's 2 years old from the first post and the status of the game at that point is garbage.. it looks like AvP2 slightly updated. acid blood effects are very old school too... I'm actually laughing at those people who got so excited for footage that look so outdated for 2008 games.. and 2 years later.. the only video update they give us.. is a trailer of an alien egg... LMAO!!

I'm still gonna pass on this game. I got my AvP and that's all I wanted.

Chris!(($$))!

Its filmed from a handcam off screen from behind a window. You can't tell a game just from that. Thats like judging Mein Kumpf just because Hitler is on the cover.

Razz

Razz

Quote from: AcidGlow on Aug 03, 2010, 10:33:59 AM
Quote from: Chris!(($$))! on Jul 28, 2010, 08:14:59 AM

That's some nasty orgasm.. 

But really.. look at the video.. it's 2 years old from the first post and the status of the game at that point is garbage.. it looks like AvP2 slightly updated. acid blood effects are very old school too... I'm actually laughing at those people who got so excited for footage that look so outdated for 2008 games.. and 2 years later.. the only video update they give us.. is a trailer of an alien egg... LMAO!!

I'm still gonna pass on this game. I got my AvP and that's all I wanted.
Yeah its great to judge a game that was (who knows if now) very early in development, oh and such great observations of just 11 seconds of footage taken from the game off a monitor. ::)

chupacabras acheronsis

Quote from: Chris!(($$))! on Aug 03, 2010, 08:38:13 PM
Its filmed from a handcam off screen from behind a window. You can't tell a game just from that. Thats like judging Mein Kumpf just because Hitler is on the cover.

horrible analogy since Mein Kampf contains specifically Hitler's f**ked up ideology on it..

Chris!(($$))!

Quote from: chupacabras acheronsis on Aug 04, 2010, 01:46:36 AM

horrible analogy since Mein Kampf contains specifically Hitler's f**ked up ideology on it..

Exactly my point.

RidgeTop

RidgeTop

Quote from: Chris!(($$))! on Aug 04, 2010, 02:09:57 AM
Quote from: chupacabras acheronsis on Aug 04, 2010, 01:46:36 AM

Exactly my point.

uh...?

Chris!(($$))!

The point was that its stupid to compare or judge cause its wouldn't make sense to.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed