All Star Wars

Started by CELTICPRED, Dec 13, 2006, 05:23:55 AM

Author
All Star Wars (Read 2,791,541 times)

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

Quote from: Local Trouble on Sep 24, 2022, 01:38:53 AMOf all the characters in Andor, the one I enjoyed the most so far was the chief inspector.  I thought he absolutely owned the scene he was in and wished he was the type of officer we'd seen leading the First Order in the sequel trilogy.

He even had the ANH-era standard-issue Imperial sideburns.

Looks like I wasn't the only one that enjoyed it...

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

Quote from: Local Trouble on Sep 24, 2022, 11:22:28 PM
Quote from: Local Trouble on Sep 24, 2022, 01:38:53 AMOf all the characters in Andor, the one I enjoyed the most so far was the chief inspector.  I thought he absolutely owned the scene he was in and wished he was the type of officer we'd seen leading the First Order in the sequel trilogy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mnd5mJUtmus

Does he have potential to be a breakout character? 👀

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

I'd like to see more of him, but I'm afraid they'd run the risk of flanderizing him if they use him too much.  What we need is a lot more characters like him instead of the cartoonish goofuses that we've been getting in recent years.

SiL

SiL

Quote from: Kradan on Sep 24, 2022, 10:08:19 PMKinda creepy tho
I'm just glad he could sign off on it personally unlike a lot of recently resurrected actors.

Kradan

Kradan

I guess

SuperiorIronman

SuperiorIronman

TBF they are involved with the estates for both Tarkin and Leia. They're also otherwise using archival footage not unlike what they did with the TIE fighter pilot footage in the OT.

I wonder if this is just covering their bases though. They use Matt Sloane these days so This might be a thing to have on backup in the event they can't get him.

nanison

nanison

Meesa don't like it, meesa thinks jar jar Binks is better!

TilotnyWorshiper28

TilotnyWorshiper28

Mon Mothma Next episode :)

Mr. Clemens

Mr. Clemens

Quote from: Local Trouble on Sep 24, 2022, 11:22:28 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mnd5mJUtmus

That dude straight up needs his own show. Nothing fancy, just every week he goes someplace new and makes everybody there feel stupid. :D

TilotnyWorshiper28

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

Andor continues to burn slowly, but I'm into it.

TilotnyWorshiper28

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

@TilotnyWorshiper28 I was expecting Dr. Aphra to show up there.

TilotnyWorshiper28

TilotnyWorshiper28

Quote from: Local Trouble on Sep 29, 2022, 03:40:25 PM@TilotnyWorshiper28 I was expecting Dr. Aphra to show up there.

I woulda loved that  but I don't think she's coming in this one  I could be wrong 

BlueMarsalis79

BlueMarsalis79

Star Wars fans when they see circles:

"Omg!!! DEFINITELY a reference to Glup Shitto!"

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed