Predator: Hunting Grounds Now Available for Pre-Order! Digital Deluxe Edition, New Screenshots & More Pre-Order Incentives!

Started by Corporal Hicks, Dec 11, 2019, 02:48:17 PM

Author
Predator: Hunting Grounds Now Available for Pre-Order! Digital Deluxe Edition, New Screenshots & More Pre-Order Incentives! (Read 21,767 times)

molasar

It is still weird to promote it this way.

Kailem

Quote from: SuperiorIronman on Apr 23, 2020, 12:04:58 PM
I haven't gotten into the game of course but we have seen shoulder cannons swapped already.

That's a very old image though. I'd love it if you could customise the look of those too, but chances are it was changed a long time ago to what we've got now and that's just going to be the default look for it no matter which class or skin you're using.

But as you say, we should know for sure later today.

Corporal Hicks

Kailem

Kailem

Huzzah! Just checked again and mine is also pre-loading now.

Looks to be pretty much exactly the same size as the trial was, so my hopes for any more maps than we got there are down to almost nil at this point. But still excited to play it!

shadowedge

Is anyone able to pre load it on Epic? So far no luck for me

Kailem

Us folks here in the UK also now have access to the pre-order avatars and theme that some other countries got as soon as they pre-ordered, so if anyone feels like switching to those now it can be done!

molasar

molasar

It seems that servers are activated for the game and people already streaming it on YT, etc.

And the shoulder cannon for JH is just a standard one.

bendinglight

Quote from: shadowedge on Apr 23, 2020, 02:22:03 PM
Is anyone able to pre load it on Epic? So far no luck for me

Nope, nothing yet.

Kailem

Kailem

Quote from: molasar on Apr 23, 2020, 02:47:09 PM
It seems that servers are activated for the game and people already streaming it on YT, etc.

Yeah I'm watching an Australian stream now with the Jungle Hunter whose bio mask has been shot off, and his face looks great! They really did a good job of making him look accurate to the movie.

Not sure about the elder sword weapon though, it seems slow and has a lot of animation priority. But we'll see for ourselves soon!

EDIT: It seems the combistick is now a level 42 unlock too, so we won't be seeing or using that in any matches again for a while.

Corporal Hicks

acrediblesource

They fixed it! Boys looks like we are drinking tonight!
Spoiler
[close]

Voodoo Magic

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Apr 23, 2020, 12:50:20 PM
Was able to pre-load on PS4 earlier.  :)

Yep, mine pre-loaded Wednesday night!  Woot!!!

Sakishiro

Still no pre load on the Epic Games Launcher. :(

SuperiorIronman

That's kind of weird that this is the second time this sort of thing happened. I remember seeing screenshots of Concrete Jungle (early build) years and years ago having the 87 gun and they ended up using the AVP version instead. What's weird is that this was the gun they had in the early screens for Hunting Grounds and the JH model they showed at GDC also had the 87 cannon. I'm very much interested in why that was changed. It's not game breaking to me but it seems really odd they actually modeled it and didn't implement ti.

Maybe it's somewhere in the game but still odd it's not on JH.

Voodoo Magic

Quote from: SuperiorIronman on Apr 23, 2020, 10:45:26 PM

That's kind of weird that this is the second time this sort of thing happened. I remember seeing screenshots of Concrete Jungle (early build) years and years ago having the 87 gun and they ended up using the AVP version instead.

I remember I had to complete 85% of Concrete Jungle just to unlock the City Hunter skin, only to be SEVERELY disappointed with it.  >:(

QuoteMaybe it's somewhere in the game but still odd it's not on JH.

That's what I'm hoping

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed