Rebellion on E3 Exibitor list.

Started by RidgeTop, May 18, 2009, 05:33:58 AM

Author
Rebellion on E3 Exibitor list. (Read 2,999 times)

RidgeTop

RidgeTop

I think we know what that means, what Im really curious about is if Aliens Colonial Marines or Crucible will make any appearance at all, I was suprised they diddnt last E3 and If we see nothing for this one I cant say I'll have much faith in those two games left. 

JayHy17

JayHy17

im stoked for E3! i dont think Gearbox is gonna be there so dont plan on seeing ACM.  but rebellion will be and thats bad ass!

Übermensch

Quote from: RidgeTop on May 18, 2009, 05:33:58 AM
I think we know what that means, what Im really curious about is if Aliens Colonial Marines or Crucible will make any appearance at all, I was suprised they diddnt last E3 and If we see nothing for this one I cant say I'll have much faith in those two games left. 

Why not, they've just been pushed back further for the release date.  We don't know how much they have actually completed yet.

I myself am looking forward to all 3 games.

Chris!(($$))!

Once again I will play the "Don't f**king give up until the games are off the publisher and developer sites" card. So far the games are still on the sites. Also if Obsidian is on the listed developers and publishers then they are either showing Alpha Protocol or MAYBE Crucible or if Obsidian fans are lucky, both. I am almost 100% positive that AvP3 is going under Rebellion's booth and all I need is a confirmation. And I am also 100 % positive that any game that is not at E3 will be brought up in discussion.

piet11111

piet11111

i pray for 15 minute videos of actual gameplay for every species.

and i just know that is not going to happen  :'(

affinity

affinity

A:CM will not be appearing.  I thank Sega for totally focusing on and planning to release AvP first and foremost!!!

E3 is all about AvP

we won't hear about A:CM until AvP is released next year. 

when you have two aliens games in development, you want to focus on the one that's bigger,
better and potentially makes a greater profit.

Space Voyager

Quote from: piet11111 on May 18, 2009, 03:20:44 PM
i pray for 15 minute videos of actual gameplay for every species.

and i just know that is not going to happen  :'(
You sure have big wishes... That would be 45 minutes of gameplay, meaning like 1/10 of the whole game...  :D

piet11111

piet11111

Quote from: Space Voyager on May 19, 2009, 06:20:26 AM
You sure have big wishes... That would be 45 minutes of gameplay, meaning like 1/10 of the whole game...  :D

well we do have to wait for about 8 months so they really should put something like this out there *shakes fist in air*

also clear sky had the first 25 minutes released and that really got me hyped for that game. (it also allowed us to scream bloody murder over that crappy dynamic techno battle music forcing the devs to put in a toggle in the options menu)

Mustafuk

Mustafuk

I guess we will be given a 3-5 minutes video of game play footage.

Anyway, I say this being optimistic ;D..., I think we are going to see a teaser and nothing more.

piet11111

piet11111

Quote from: Mustafuk on May 19, 2009, 04:21:32 PM
I guess we will be given a 3-5 minutes video of game play footage.

Anyway, I say this being optimistic ;D..., I think we are going to see a teaser and nothing more.

a teaser from the E3 now that would be a really sh**ty presentation of their games they really should show the world just what their game is about and how it will play and they would really need several minutes of gameplay from all species.

Chris!(($$))!

Quote from: affinity on May 18, 2009, 03:34:54 PM
A:CM will not be appearing.  I thank Sega for totally focusing on and planning to release AvP first and foremost!!!

E3 is all about AvP

we won't hear about A:CM until AvP is released next year. 

when you have two aliens games in development, you want to focus on the one that's bigger,
better and potentially makes a greater profit.

Sorry to tell you the truth but we can not really say anything in truth about the first things, bigger and better. Of course it will make a greater profit with the WHOLE reason AvP is the ONLY thing the world has had to watch and play...

But we never know SEGA might be showing ALL the games if they decide to. I mean we cannot truly know. AvP3 came out of nowhere so we cannot predict a whole lot. And They will have to at least mention A:CM in some way.

affinity

affinity

yeah but from a business standpoint, two Alien FPS games being promoted is diminishing the share of wood for their fire.   the market attention would be split.   people would then wonder which is the better Aliens game.   it's like if whatever company promoted a Wolverine movie game and
at the sametime, promoted another Wolverine movie game (both of the same genre) at the sametime.
the sales and interest for each product would diminish.  and say like Wolv game #2 seems to make some people interested,  even if Wolv game #1 is released first,  they wouldn't buy it since they
prefer the other game.   whereas if they never really heard much about the 2nd game, they would
totally focus and buy into the marketing of the 1st. 

It's really unlikely both Aliens games would even be released the same year.   it would be great, but it would kind of diminish the potential sales for AvP, since not everyone would get both.

I'm interested in Gearbox's game too.   but since it's under the same publisher, I wouldn't expect
it to be shown since it would wrestle with AvP for the spotlight.  and then the game wars
would begin.  with A:CM's 4 player campaign co-op.   and AvP's triple species and potentially
superior multiplayer.

but the hardcore Aliens fans don't care about that.  they will prefer the one that is more accurate with the aliens. 

piet11111

piet11111

hardcore alien fans will get all the games and pray for mods to correct anything the devs might have gotten wrong.

Chris!(($$))!

I could not agree anymore with Piet ! :) That is what I plan on doing.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed