Aliens RPG Cancelled?

Started by Corporal Hicks, Feb 12, 2009, 06:11:36 PM

Author
Aliens RPG Cancelled? (Read 18,487 times)

Nobody

Nobody

ACM CANCELLED?

Axlotl

Axlotl

RPG doesnt mean turn based. Look at fallout 3. that is an RPG through and through but plays like a shooter. It would work fine for Aliens. AND THIS NEWS SUCKS!

fluxcap

fluxcap

for f**k sakes...   :P  

Sulaco

Sulaco

Who can guess whats getting cancelled next?   >:D  

The Necronoir

The Necronoir

RPG does not necessarily mean turn-based. Too Human is an RPG, as is Star Siege etc etc.

KL

KL

I think im just going to give up waiting for any of these games. Including AVP3. If they cant finish the games they started on, what makes them think that they can start a new one from scratch. I'll probably have better luck waiting for Duke Nukem Forever.

gameoverman

gameoverman

Is this because of the recession or what?

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

Thats it Im gone.  Die Sega!   >:D     >:D  

Spaghetti

Spaghetti

I don't even know anymore.

gameoverman

gameoverman

Mismanagement... they should just let them complete the game and release it.    It should've been released last year.  By 2011 it's way too late, there will probably be another generation of consoles out by then.  And AVP by Rebellion I'm not too excited about.

spinner7478

spinner7478

You know, for the last few years, I've been checking in on this website almost every day.  No matter how disappointing the AVP movies were, I'll never forget how exciting the anticipation was...and this site is the reason for that.  The day they released the red band trailer for AVP: Requeim on this site, I must have watched it 30 times...and it kept a smile on my face all week long.  Sadly, now I only come back to this site once a week, at best...and it's never good news.  Let's face it, the Aliens and Predator franchises are dead for now.  No studio shuts down a game they've already poured tons of money into, and one that seemed to be close to completion...unless it was a turd.  I was SO excited about Aliens: CM, but it's time to let it go.

Xhan

Xhan

"It should've been released last year. By 2011 it's way too late, there will probably be another generation of consoles out by then."  Except if it wasn't done it would be an awful game, and given the current economy and the fact that two of the three consoles makers are starting to bleed red, it's likely the current gen may last longer than folks think.

shinigami

shinigami

Aliens: CM Dropped? Aww man... That sucks. That was a game that i wanted to try out. I dont realy care much about the RPG game (since it isnt realy my type of game genre) but why FPS? It looked interesting.    ???  

perfect organism

perfect organism

WTF - 2011? - You gotta be fucxxxx kidding me! I thought it would come out at least this summer, but "2011"???? I mean there will be new next gen consoles and new PCs in 2011 with better graphics, it will be hard to sell ALIENS then with an old game engine! I dont understand this if its true....

marinm

marinm

i would sell my left kidney for colonial marines...sega...you should be a shammed...it would be better they kept it in secret,but this...jesus christ...im not a game fan or anything like that but this game,omg!!!they should just sell the license to ea or ubisoft,at least they are consistante in relesaing their games...f y sega...hope you rote to death...peace...

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed