Hydraulx AvP2 Update

Started by Darkness, Jun 07, 2007, 05:11:10 PM

Author
Hydraulx AvP2 Update (Read 10,049 times)

Darkness

Darkness

As most know, Greg & Colin Strause own a visual effects company called Hydraulx. Well, their website has been updated with a little bit of info about AvP2. Most importantly, check the title out. First time I’ve seen it written like that. Maybe, it’s a sign.

“Hydraulx is the sole vendor for Twentieth Century Fox’s AVP2: Aliens vs. Predator directed by the Brothers Strause. AVP2 stars John Ortiz, Johnny Lewis, Steven Pasquale and Reiko Aylesworth and features Tom Woodruff and Ian Whyte as the Alien and the Predator. Look out for more exclusive updates in the coming months…”

They mention exclusive updates so I guess we’ll have to keep an eye on that website. Hydraulx also did some visual effects shots on the new Fantastic Four movie. I have to admit, it looks very good. Can’t wait to see it. Thanks to Darkoo for the news.

dDave

dDave

Thats how the title should lok like!

slipknotpredator

slipknotpredator

ZZZZzzzzzzz......i want some pics and a website, i´m tired about this kind of little little news....   :-\  

Cellien

Cellien

Cool!

The Ultimate Predator

Well, you'll probably have to wait till

The Ultimate Predator

comic-con. Sorry about that, don't know why its done 2 posts.

Highland

Highland

Anyone noticing a trend here? AVP2 survival of the fittest- slated by fans, changed to AVP2 No peace on Earth-slated by fans, changed to potential AVP2 Aliens vs predator-wanted by fans.  Maybe our voice on here is louder than we think?   ;)     Good news though, if true.

ILovJesus

ILovJesus

The best thing is I want da trailer, or maybe I JUS WANT DA DAMN MOVIE! xD

jimmylace

jimmylace

I doubt it. Survival of the fittest...which featured heavily in salernos first draft was probably omitted by the bros. they know what theyre doing. no peace on earth is still the tagline...its growing on me a bit-kinda like live free or die hard

Cellien

Cellien

Ya, I don't really mind "No Peace On Earth" at the bottom of a poster.. etc.  Seems fitting enough..  "Whoever Wins... We lose." is still better tho :P

Bio Mech Hunter

Bio Mech Hunter

Well, I have to say that I really don't like the Alien(s) vs. Predator tag line for the new title. It seems like it's just one more hint that the Strause Bros. are going to include only one Predator and portray the Aliens as mindless mulch.  Oh, for the love of God, I hope that's not the case. Because there's going to be a legion a pissed fans crying out for their blood. lol :P

Mr. Weyland

Mr. Weyland

aliens vs. predator sounds stupid if you think about it, many aliens vs. 1 predator, what if there is more than one predator, you gonna call it aliens vs. predators    ???  

Champiionser

Champiionser

Hehe yea it's dumb.Alien vs Predator like one species fights with other is the best.

MetroidMatt87

MetroidMatt87

Yes! KEEP THE TITLE TO ALIENSSSSS VS PREDATOR. This is the best title for it so far. Dont mind much for the AvP2 in front of it. Just keep it at AlienS vs. Predator and ill be as happy as a little girrrrrl.

Pvt. Hicks

Pvt. Hicks

I just hope that the Brothers have a back up tagline, just incase it DOESNT( :) ) have a Christmas release. (wink wink)  Colin if you're reading this can you PLEASE get on Fox's ass about the release date?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed