Started by DerelictShip, Jul 07, 2013, 12:50:59 AM

Author
NECA Aliens (Read 823,837 times)

Xiggz456

Xiggz456

Quote from: Leggs.stl on Aug 27, 2021, 10:52:54 PM
https://twitter.com/NECA_TOYS/status/1431015400024719360?s=20

New Kenner Xenos on the horizon

f**k yes! Had the Panther as a kid so I'll be buying both!

Neomorph-01

Neomorph-01

[/quote]
Same here - I had the Panther Alien so I'm looking forward to getting both versions (I'll tweak the colours a bit to more film colours - but still be different variants)
I'm excited to see the parasite feature.

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

Oh man definitely getting that Panther

Xiggz456

Xiggz456

Quote from: Neomorph-01 on Aug 28, 2021, 09:34:24 PM

Same here - I had the Panther Alien so I'm looking forward to getting both versions (I'll tweak the colours a bit to more film colours - but still be different variants)
I'm excited to see the parasite feature.
[/quote]

Nice! So will you be tweaking the Panther or Night Cougar?

Nukiemorph

Nukiemorph

Didn't have either until finishing my collection in my late 20's. They look good, but no nostalgia for me. Pass.

Xiggz456

Xiggz456

Ya I had the scorpion, snake and Panther growing up and I always wanted the whole Kenner collection so I'm totally fulfilling a childhood dream by buying every Kenner remake from Neca.

Neomorph-01

Neomorph-01

Quote from: Xiggz456 on Aug 29, 2021, 01:51:18 AM
So will you be tweaking the Panther or Night Cougar?

Both, I'll have the Panther tweaked into more Dog Alien colours - brown with more bronze instead of the gold and keep the orange cranial covering.
Night Cougar I'll tweak into more Warrior Xeno colours (I'm working on the Rhino Alien repaint by tweaking the colours to Warrior colours).
Variety of colours to represent different Hives perhaps?

Kailem

Kailem

I like it, but after the recycled Runner comments and taking a look at the $40 price tag I can't say that I love it. Certainly not as much as some of the other Kenner figures they've done. I was hoping for something a little longer and sleeker. But it doesn't look bad by any means.

I'd still like to get it as I want to ideally get all the Kenner ones they release (I'm still kicking myself for not getting the Gorilla when I had the chance), but if it's too expensive then I may end up giving this one a miss.

I'd also only be getting the Panther too rather than the Night Cougar as well, even though that's also true to what Kenner did originally with their figures.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Still waiting on my Bull.

[cancerblack]

[cancerblack]

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Aug 31, 2021, 08:48:15 AM
Still waiting on my Bull.

Must... resist...

Xenomrph

StayFrosty

StayFrosty

So I've decided I hate neca's Alien queens.

Granted, they look almost perfect. Quality control seems not bad. But:

The dorsal fin things for her back stay on so poorly that I won't even use them.
Same with the inner jaw attachments. Won't use them.
Then she won't even stand well, despite the stand base she comes with. I'm basically beyond trying to display this pos now. Totally pointless.

What a horrible figure. I also have a genocide queen in box. I've had one loose in the past and I know from experience that it's the same deal. I'm going to sell it.

Master

Master

My queen stands very well. Of course she drops from time to time, but just the way it is. Try using some glue into the joints and move until it's dry. The tubes should sit tighter, but still be able to move or remove from socket.

dHunter333

dHunter333

The Queen is a frustrating love hate relationship. The fins suck, I used to fight with them, but now, they are just in a baggy. The Queen usually stands really tall on her hind legs with her tail supporting her. You can't really do it any other way without the stand. She has gotten quite loose over time, but still stands with her tail. She looks great, but isn't quite as usable as I'd like without a lot of patience.

Master

Master

When I get back home I'll take few recent photos of my Queen. She has all spikes and standing well.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed