Favourite Costume

Started by War Wager, Apr 01, 2007, 05:07:01 PM

Whats your favorite custome to wear when playing CJ?

Concrete Jungle
29 (11.3%)
Jungle Hunter (Predator)
45 (17.5%)
Ritual Armour
25 (9.7%)
Alien Hunter (AvP)
35 (13.6%)
Dark Blade Clan
68 (26.5%)
City Hunter (Predator 2)
46 (17.9%)
Bad Blood
9 (3.5%)

Total Members Voted: 223

Author
Favourite Costume (Read 59,821 times)

Balthazar

Balthazar

Quote from: Quick N Slick on Apr 07, 2010, 01:21:50 AM
If Dark Blade Clan is the one with all the red squares across it, that's my fave.

Indeed it is.

huntin8-t0n

huntin8-t0n

Jungle hunter for me
Ritual looks also good.

LastJedi1515

LastJedi1515

I'd say the Dark Blade costume. It looks badass when you unlock all the weapons.

chazo136

chazo136

its a sick game but i didn't play it much coz it got stolen so i only had the first 3 unlocked....i liked jungle hunter the most but its too bad this game was rushed....if they made it on next gen consoles as a redesign using fan based ideas it would be the best thing since sliced bread  ;D

Lie

Lie

At first I use jungle hunter until I get Alien hunter, its like an upgrade I like the sound it makes when you first change to thermal vision its like lots of little bells ringing.

I should play that game sometime its just gathering dust.

chazo136

chazo136

i never had a chance 2 use many of the costumes seeing the fact i died alot ._. and also it got stolen -.-

PredalienXenomorph

PredalienXenomorph

Jungle Hunter and Bad Blood are my favs.

Vecrotus

Vecrotus

For me the competition of choice between Jungle hunter and City hunter was tight, but for me Jungle hunter takes the cake. I'm a devoted fan of the original.

Huntsman

Huntsman

I have a soft spot for the Jungle and City Hunter costumes due to the first two films, but the Dark Blade Clan costume is the best. It matches the other Dark Blade weaponry and it looks mighty intimidating, futuristic and edgy. Those distinctive yellow eyes are a bonus, too.

Lie

Lie

Quote from: chazo136 on May 07, 2010, 03:21:52 AM
i never had a chance 2 use many of the costumes seeing the fact i died alot ._. and also it got stolen -.-

Damn boy.

Ghostface

Ghostface

City hunter FTW

Brian the Wolf

Brian the Wolf

Jungle hunter.........

Bloodee Jacob

Bloodee Jacob

Top 5-

1. Jungle Hunter (the one I voted for)
2. Concrete Jungle (fits the actual game the most)
3. City Hunter
4. Dark Blade Clan
5. Alien Hunter

sztarszcream

sztarszcream

Alien Hunter for me...makes me feel like a real hunter and a part of it makes the Pred one of the good guys.  ;D

King Rathalos

King Rathalos

Went with Concrete Jungle, I like the skull on the spike on the shoulder armor, and the belt was just too awesome.

Second would be Dark Blade just love those yellow eyes. ;D

If new game like this is made I would love to see Mr. Black as an unlockable costume.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed