Looking for this game

Started by Punk19, Feb 17, 2007, 12:31:54 AM

Author
Looking for this game (Read 19,370 times)

Punk19

Punk19

I've looked for this game at Walmart, K-Mart, Circuit City, Best Buy and I've even tried pawn shops. I cannot find it! I'm looking for the PS2 version of the game, not the Xbox. If anyone knows where I can find it, besides amazon or other website purchasers, please please tell me.

Darkness

Darkness

Only place I know is ebay. It's pretty rare to find in the UK too. Amazon and Play no longer stock it.

Predatorul Vlad

Predatorul Vlad

Man I need 2 this game Please If u know where canI find it please tell me@!!!!!
PLease email me if u  know please

Avpvet2006

Avpvet2006

Gamestop or EB Games always has it i just saw one the other day

Punk19

Punk19

Those are internet buying sites,

Avpvet2006

Avpvet2006

what gamestop and eb games no there actual stores but you can purchase online

Krusher

Krusher

Is this game even worth buying, cause I've heard its not the greatest   :(

Avpvet2006

Avpvet2006

i mean if you want some excitement but its no Halo but i enjoy because im a predator fan. ;D But the Alien FPS o man thats worth buying. So overall Predator CJ i think is worth renting unless you want to buy it

Redfield

Redfield

i loved concrete jungle. it is one of my favourite games, and definately worth it. i bought it recently at eb games but it was pre owned and in my opinion over priced for an older game.

looney451

looney451

Quote from: Punk19 on Feb 17, 2007, 12:31:54 AM
I've looked for this game at Walmart, K-Mart, Circuit City, Best Buy and I've even tried pawn shops. I cannot find it! I'm looking for the PS2 version of the game, not the Xbox. If anyone knows where I can find it, besides amazon or other website purchasers, please please tell me.
If ur ps2 is chipped just borow it from a video shop. ;D

The Ultimate Predator

Quote from: Krusher on Feb 26, 2007, 08:45:45 PM
Is this game even worth buying, cause I've heard its not the greatest   :(

I got if for Christmas, got stuck, and haven't played it since.... It isn't overly very appealing. Not very clear.

fluxcap

fluxcap

The only reason I was really able to stomach this game is cause I'm a Predator fan. There are some cool aspects to the game but some of those missions are just terribly designed, and the controls take some getting used to.

I only see it pre-used bins. I always consider buying it but for some reason I put it back in the pile. It's definitely one of those games that will be impossible to find down the road unless someone sells its on ebay.

frosty_141

frosty_141

well i would recomend it to any predator fan, its a cool game and a lot of fun controling the predator, just try ebay

ElderPredator

Redfield

Redfield

i cant see what everyone has against this game.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed