Serpent GIF

Started by 180924609, Dec 22, 2011, 12:38:10 PM

Author
Serpent GIF (Read 14,699 times)

From the first unofficial leaked trailer. I airbrushed out as much of the surrounding crud as I could.

There is definitely a silver slithering object on display here!

Never say no to Panda!

Never say no to Panda!

profox

profox

never paid attention to that! great find! seems like an eel of some sort..... imagine if we get a chestburster emerging from the jockey, that type of monster can only be magnificent!

RoaryUK

RoaryUK

Actually I believe the 'serpent' may be in 2 shots, the one mentioned above then it seems to attack someone off-screen in the next shot.  Both shots now replaced by new ones featuring Rapace in the latest trailer, but definately was something there for me.

Engineer1

Engineer1

Thanks for posting this.
At least now people will stop asking about it LOL

Could it be something like this...

A serpent... Working title was Paradise... Engineers of worlds... And a ship called by the human themselves Prometheus (yay let's steal our god's fire)...
ALIEN felt epic, this one IS epic!!!

Kimo

Kimo

what if it is part of the jockey ship? like when the ship lands them tentacles come out of them vaginal openings?

Some Mothers Do Have Em!

Some Mothers Do Have Em!

That was just me squeezing one out in excitement...sorry about that. :laugh:

Seriously though...I can't see anything there except a big blur...or a little one :-\

LarsVader

LarsVader

Mr. Clemens

Mr. Clemens

Russian Water Tentacle!  ;D

Engineer1

Engineer1

Excellent!!!!!!

LiquidMonster

LiquidMonster

Can you capture the other part from the first leaked trailer of what looks like another "serpent" type thing jumping from the inside of something? Almost looks like a chestburster coming out.

RICH-ENGLAND

RICH-ENGLAND

is prometheus also a sequel to the abyss ?.

in all seriousness, it does look like a creature but could turn out to be something else.

thanks

rich

Deuterium

Deuterium

Quote from: LarsVader on Dec 22, 2011, 01:33:14 PM

LOL.  Now we just need some flying Mynocks. Hee Hee.  Good Job!

Fatboy40

Fatboy40

I get the feeling that this is Shaw's (?) offspring ?.

One of the crew becomes infected in some way, rapes Shaw (the guy sat on the bed holding his head in his hands, with her body on the bed next to him), she later stumbles into the medical bay covered in blood and collapses. A short while later her stomach rapidly expands (with her in terrible pain), then she gives 'birth' to this.

Very 'perverted' to quote Ridley Scott ?.

Game_Over_Man

Game_Over_Man

Quote from: 180924609 on Dec 22, 2011, 12:38:10 PM
From the first unofficial leaked trailer. I airbrushed out as much of the surrounding crud as I could.

There is definitely a silver slithering object on display here!

http://i1139.photobucket.com/albums/n549/smarty9000/prometheus2/serpent2.gif

Firstly well done with that - really nice work.

from the same trailer, if you have time, could you have a closer look at this creature - or the "Space Cat" as it's been described :)

We're tearing our hair out at the possibilities :s lol

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed