IESB Interview The Brothers

Started by Corporal Hicks, Nov 05, 2007, 09:05:12 PM

Author
IESB Interview The Brothers (Read 15,664 times)

Starkiller

Starkiller

Yeh iv'e often thought about that, mr teal  i suppose the movie will start will the usaul 20th fox thing then the predator ship scence and then the titles and the ship crashing, like alien 3 starting (quick shots) then the movie will start with the father & son hunting, then after a few charcters have been set up, the lone ranger 'the wolf' will come down and the fun and mayhem will begin woohoo!

PREDALIEN-K.

PREDALIEN-K.

What did you guys think of the Predator Mother ship from AVP? I noticed the ship in AVP-R looks like the one from the first Predator film.

Starkiller

Starkiller

i agree predalien-k the ship in the trailer of avp-r looks like the ship from p1.   I think the ship we have seen in the trailers ins't the mothership from avp1, I think its the ship wolf is on and a pod is going to be realesed (like at the start of predator) to earth on this pod is the wolf, the mothership from avp we will see in the movie.

dvader27

dvader27

why all the debate  just go see the movie dec25 or get the book and read it to see how the movie is going to be that way you all will know

dvader27

dvader27

does anyone know if there is a book out based on the new movie?

Dualblade

Dualblade

Boi, this film will errupt   ;D     ;D     ;D    I know that the brothers have struck GOLD with this, hell am doing my best to sell this film to every person I meet, I want it to do well.  I did like anderson's treatment but as I had mentioned on another post it just didn't execute in the way WE all really wanted it to.   If this movie dominates (as it will) then that AVP 3 movie won't be so long away.

Commander Griker

WTF  It's a standalone film. We really wanted to do something to set this movie apart from the last one.  yet it left off were the last one ended?

ALIENS

ALIENS

Want an ALIEN 5? Ridley Scott n James Cameron or NO 1....

bobcunk

bobcunk

"It's a standalone film. We really wanted to do something to set this movie apart from the last one.  yet it left off were the last one ended?" i think he means its not about lex or the elder pred. its like predator 2  its not conected to the first one ecept that they mention the events of it.

Nomad

Nomad

Is there any possibility that we will see clip from comic convention? Does 26 of desember is the day of premiere only in America or in some parts of the Europe?   ???   I dont want to wait till january.

YAUTJA

YAUTJA

we got a halloween present NOMAD, maybe we'l get a christmas gift i.e. the comic con clip? hope so

Starkiller

Starkiller

to nomad,   Dec 25th is the U.S release and  Jan 18th is the U.K release  Dont worry i have to wait till january aswell lol. Its only like 6 weeks dont forget, the tempatation is better than the actual thing.    ;D  

YAUTJA

YAUTJA

6 weeks sounds so soon, cant wait!

Xerxész

Xerxész

Well, the premiere of AvP-R will be on January 31th 2008 here in Hungary. So, I'm in the worst situation.    >:(  

Zero .T 201.369

Zero .T 201.369

Dec. 25th here Xerxesz...   ;)     ;D  

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed