August/September Update

Started by molasar, Aug 19, 2020, 02:43:03 PM

Author
August/September Update (Read 39,352 times)

molasar

molasar

So '87 Dutch as a Sep paid DLC is coming and a new map.

https://blog.playstation.com/2020/08/19/predator-hunting-grounds-august-update/

Mike’s Monsters

Mike’s Monsters

August update coming the 21st.

SuperiorIronman

SuperiorIronman

I thought they'd wait a bit longer on the City Hunter stuff but cool nonetheless.

So Friday we will be receiving the 2.0 patch and next week we will be getting word on the paid DLC. The playstation store from what I understand updates on Tuesday so next week is probably the reveal along with launch. Dutch and new map for September but if I had to guess for August it might be an OWLF class. The OWLF gear seems like that'd be gearing up for it.

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

A new map and mode in September is music to my ears!

Fixed crossplay will be music to others!

Quote from: molasar on Aug 19, 2020, 02:43:03 PM
So '87 Dutch as a Sep paid DLC is coming and a new map.

Who am I to question the great Mole-star, but when was Dutch '87 announced as the paid September DLC? Did I miss it?

SuperiorIronman

SuperiorIronman

87 Dutch was leaked and the shadow on the road map pretty much confirms he's going to be the paid DLC.

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

Quote from: SuperiorIronman on Aug 19, 2020, 03:40:45 PM
87 Dutch was leaked and the shadow on the road map pretty much confirms he's going to be the paid DLC.

Ahh. Thanks SI. I knew about the leak but the shadow I missed. That's the clincher. The risks of reading this on a small smartphone.

Dutch 87 paid DLC.  Weeee

Not an exact match though, based on the position of the head relative to the gun, but yeah, looks like Dutch.

molasar

molasar

My guess is that the new map is going to be some kind of jungle based cave labyrinth.

PAS Spinelli

PAS Spinelli

Excited for the new masks and mode

Kailem

Kailem

Quote from: SuperiorIronman on Aug 19, 2020, 03:11:41 PMSo Friday we will be receiving the 2.0 patch and next week we will be getting word on the paid DLC. The playstation store from what I understand updates on Tuesday so next week is probably the reveal along with launch. Dutch and new map for September but if I had to guess for August it might be an OWLF class. The OWLF gear seems like that'd be gearing up for it.

The blog post says the 28th for the patch and no paid DLC for this month. From the fact that they're giving away the classic combi-stick and wrist launcher this month rather than September like they initially said I'm guessing they fell behind with their release schedule and the map got pushed back.

Not gonna like, having to wait another month for a new map and making Dutch 87 paid DLC after we already bought the previous version kinda sucks. But at least we know when the map is coming now.......unless it gets pushed back again.

Still, the new stuff here does sound cool. An anti-cloaking grenade could be cool, and that OWLF rifle looks good too. And I'm looking forward to seeing those new masks.

And Hicks will finally be able to join us via PC instead of having to sully his hands with controller aiming at last!  :D

SuperiorIronman

SuperiorIronman

Quote from: Kailem on Aug 19, 2020, 05:49:03 PM
Quote from: SuperiorIronman on Aug 19, 2020, 03:11:41 PMSo Friday we will be receiving the 2.0 patch and next week we will be getting word on the paid DLC. The playstation store from what I understand updates on Tuesday so next week is probably the reveal along with launch. Dutch and new map for September but if I had to guess for August it might be an OWLF class. The OWLF gear seems like that'd be gearing up for it.

The blog post says the 28th for the patch and no paid DLC for this month. From the fact that they're giving away the classic combi-stick and wrist launcher this month rather than September like they initially said I'm guessing they fell behind with their release schedule and the map got pushed back.

Not gonna like, having to wait another month for a new map and making Dutch 87 paid DLC after we already bought the previous version kinda sucks. But at least we know when the map is coming now.......unless it gets pushed back again.

Still, the new stuff here does sound cool. An anti-cloaking grenade could be cool, and that OWLF rifle looks good too. And I'm looking forward to seeing those new masks.

And Hicks will finally be able to join us via PC instead of having to sully his hands with controller aiming at last!  :D

Article got updated, I posted before the change and they clarified it on Twitter. Article now has the 28th.

"Next week we will be revealing what you can expect from this month's Paid DLC. It is a good one! Until then, see you in the hunt!"

We will get a paid DLC according to the article so while the launch date has changed, this is still in the article.

Drukathi

Drukathi

The best update - release this game in Steam.

Kailem

Kailem

Quote from: SuperiorIronman on Aug 19, 2020, 05:57:48 PM
Quote from: Kailem on Aug 19, 2020, 05:49:03 PM

Article got updated, I posted before the change and they clarified it on Twitter. Article now has the 28th.

"Next week we will be revealing what you can expect from this month's Paid DLC. It is a good one! Until then, see you in the hunt!"

We will get a paid DLC according to the article so while the launch date has changed, this is still in the article.

Ah yeah I saw some people saying it originally said the 21st and not the 28th.

And you're right, I must have missed that it says this month's paid DLC at the end there. A bit weird that they wouldn't mention what it is in this post or even have "paid DLC 4" in the updated road map picture for this month rather than next. But either way I guess we'll find out next week.

Tichinde

Tichinde

I mean this might seem like a small thing but I think it would be really cool if we could customize the Elder's armor and skin tone? like I feel like that should be here by now.

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

I think the priority should be to fix that City Hunter first.

Hopefully 87' Dutch will help with those long Predator wait times.

This guy could have helped...

https://twitter.com/FnVoodooMagic/status/1296167216321302535

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed