NECA Aliens

Started by DerelictShip, Jul 07, 2013, 12:50:59 AM

Author
NECA Aliens (Read 814,791 times)

Sexy Poot

Sexy Poot

Hell yeah. Someone better pay. And pay hard they will...

TITANOSAUR

TITANOSAUR

Payback Time!

Hehe awesome. well I'm glad your not letting this slide. in a way I agree with you about buying online. but on the other hand, because I live in a rural area with no toy stores or comic book stores (which is SUCH a crime here) I can't always go to the major towns or cities to go get them. so I inevitably have to buy online.

Peakius Baragonius

Peakius Baragonius

Quote from: Tribal on Jul 24, 2013, 07:33:20 AM
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_l4jkj82EWw1qa1o5zo1_500.jpg

I know this is pages late but I just had to say it...H.R. Giger, bada$$ Xeno killer.
Spoiler
I would totally watch that movie
[close]

I know I'm getting a redone Big Chap and blue Aliens Warrior for sure, not sure about the brown warrior or the Genocide 2-Pack yet. Oh, and Jonesy is a must

And as for the Queen...I hope she's not too expensive or else whoever is buying my Christmas presents is going to suffer heavily in the wallet!

PRJ_since1990

PRJ_since1990

I've gotten three of the Brown tint Warrior Xenos, with only one having a leg
joint broken :(

Very pleased with the new figures, can't wait for the 2 pack vs. sets. I saw that NECA is creating an Egg with popping Facehugger but does anyone know if they're releasing scaled eggs for their 7-9 in figures?

Master

Master

Nope it`s bigger. More in scale with 1/4 figures.

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

BBTS shipped my replacement Genocide 2-pack, I'm hoping this one isn't defective!

PRJ_since1990

PRJ_since1990

Quote from: Master on Aug 27, 2013, 06:11:06 AM
Nope it`s bigger. More in scale with 1/4 figures.

Oh I know it's bigger. I was just inquiring if anyone has heard that they're releasing eggs in addition to this new toy with the popping facehugger.

...so no word then?

underbound

underbound

We get the queen by december(January cuz shipping) Right? Or was it delayed

PRJ_since1990

PRJ_since1990

Haven't heard anything to the contrary, underbound :)

RazorSlash

RazorSlash

Hey guys, I just got the NECA Genocide pack and the black warrior's left shoulder is stuck. It can move forward and back, but the joint won't move in or out(not much, anyway. I can wiggle it, s'about it). Any suggestions?

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

I got my replacement Genocide pack, it's better in some ways and worse in others. The legs are fine on the black Warrior, but if you aren't careful then his entire lower jaw comes off. It's easy to fix and it'll stay open in place if you're careful with it, but it's still annoying. I'm looking into ways to fix it.

PRJ_since1990

PRJ_since1990

Quote from: RazorSlash on Sep 05, 2013, 11:48:14 PM
Hey guys, I just got the NECA Genocide pack and the black warrior's left shoulder is stuck. It can move forward and back, but the joint won't move in or out(not much, anyway. I can wiggle it, s'about it). Any suggestions?

A buddy of mine who also collects figures told me for frozen joints try putting the figure in the freezer for a short while (like 5-10 minutes) and then running water over the joint.

Sabres21768

Sabres21768

I've seen a shot of one of the sculptors working on the Alien 3 tail.

Check it out at the 3:45 mark in this vid. You can see he's using the Sideshow A3 maquette for reference.

http://youtu.be/_MeMhYjn9cE

Blacklabel

Blacklabel

They are using the right influence :) The Sideshow maquette was based on the rod puppet used in the film if i remember correctly...

StayFrosty

StayFrosty

Still no pictures of the new Neca Queen, eh? So far this is going exactly how I said it would.....

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed