Dark Horse Comics Announces Aliens: Colonial Marines: Rising Threat!

Started by Corporal Hicks, Jun 13, 2019, 02:32:05 PM

Author
Dark Horse Comics Announces Aliens: Colonial Marines: Rising Threat! (Read 60,985 times)

SM

If they did pursue it they'd need to do a page 1 re-write, and that would necessitate new artwork.  There were at least 4 issues of scripts, and I'm guessing at least 1 issue of a finished art plus a few covers.  I've no idea how much this sort of thing costs a publisher, but it wouldn't be insignificant investment that they've written off.

Kimarhi

This guy should've kept better control of his pecker.

The Old One

The Old One

Good riddance.

Kradan

I don't know. I feel a little bit bad for people blamed for sexual harassments. You know, their career is destroyed and nobody talks to them or answer the calls anymore . I know it's deserved but ...

Samhain13

Its only a problem when the person in question is actually innocent.

SM

Quote from: Kradan on Sep 24, 2019, 09:45:29 PM
I don't know. I feel a little bit bad for people blamed for sexual harassments. You know, their career is destroyed and nobody talks to them or answer the calls anymore . I know it's deserved but ...

"But..." what?

Kradan

I prefer not to answer that 'cause I have allergy for rotten tomatoes. Sorry

SM

If you know you have a bad take - why even hint that you have a bad take?

Local Trouble

SpaceKase

The Real question is, would Weyland Yutani's publishing division have had the same reaction, were they placed in a similar situation?

The Kurgan

The mustache twirling WY from the EU would probably make him head of the publishing division. And Randy Pitchford head of PR.

Delta Echo Alpha Delta

Quote from: Kradan on Sep 24, 2019, 09:45:29 PM

I don't know about you but that should be motivation enough not to f**king do it in the first place maybe? =_=
Plenty of other humans managed to go throughout their entire life without violating others for personal gain.

The Old One

The Old One

I've got no pity for the man.

Nostromo

Dark Horse Alien comics without Tristan Jones:

SpaceKase

Allegations against Brain Wood, not Tristen Jones, tho. Jonesy could and should be back if Disney/Fox/Dark Horse get him back.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed