New AvPR Production Stills

Started by Darkness, Nov 28, 2007, 06:26:30 PM

Author
New AvPR Production Stills (Read 15,652 times)

Deco

Deco

Yeah I agree, Wolf's face is better than the ones in AVP but its still no cigar. Furthermore it still looks like the mandibles will open too widely.

Ty

Ty

Optimus Maximus Virus

Optimus Maximus Virus

All the pictures look great. The Wolf's head is a little big but wern't they all? the hive picture is amazing! I love that pose the wolf has got with his back turn to the us, that has got to be in the film, looks great.   I not sure how the bros. have made up alot of new ideas regarding the facehugger's & predator technology etc, I just hope they havn't changed too much because  anderson has already change and added things hope the bros dont add too much either and just stick to the original's. U.S fans are so lucky you guys get the film in dec, ive got to wait till january It aint gunna be a merry xmas for me    :-[  

shakermakerman

shakermakerman

;D      ;D     ;D     ;D     ;D     ;D     ;D     ;D  

Nomad

Nomad

I dont know what to say... DAMN COOL!!!!!!   :o    3d picture, Wolf's bleeding, Hope he'll survive, if not may him die with honor   8)     >:D    Just read 2006 avpr script, the one were Chet dies in the beginning, I know it is changed but judjing from trailers final version got alot from it. But the ending is sucks good it was rewriten.

Psykorgasm

Psykorgasm

Looking goooood Preddy! :]

Mattdevastator

Mattdevastator

>:D    I am overly estatic.  This movie promises it will deliver and I'm so pleased that the strause brothers have taken the elements of the franchise back to it's roots.  If only they could make a predator 3.  I deff don't know who or how it can be done but alien3 must be remade to fix the problems of the franchise and then alien resurection could be set on Earth where there is a war set on earth with marines and ripley fighting a huge hive of hybrid and warrior aliens.  That would be my dream.  Somehow though ripley needs to be in one of the future avp movies.  Eventually tho Ripley needs to go back to lv-426 and wipe out the hive on the derelict ship.  A new and great elemnt to add to that would be for her to discover a badass mother queen cause you got to wonder who laid those thousands of eggs on the derelict.

pred_warrior07

pred_warrior07

"OMG! They got the predators face right!"  No they didn't, they made it too big    >:(  

ALIEN WARRIOR

ALIEN WARRIOR

those pictures looks so cool and the predator's face looks so badass just the way the fans of these great monsters are supposed to look and not like how they looked in the first avp. i cant wait to see this awesome movie in theaters next month.    ;D  

Jango_Zilla

Jango_Zilla

To Ty,  The Lennox guy hold down the other guy and aims a gun at the soldier that is aiming toward Lennox during Starscreams attack. That's what the Pred image reminds me of.

jimmylace

jimmylace

I can just imagine the strauses in the editing room trying to disguise ADIs shitty work. "Put in more rain and some more blur."   ;D  

Xenokiller

Xenokiller

I think wolf needs plastic surgery, and maybe an anger management counciler

Yoda

Yoda

Darkness! Without "www.alienexperience .com"   http://www.kino-govno.com/images.php?id=alienvspredator2

predator343

predator343

I like predalien very much its vey   >:D   and dangerous   :o  .

zen

zen

The second pic is so f**king awesome!.bobcunk:Good match up!   ;D  .

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed