New AvPR Production Stills

Started by Darkness, Nov 28, 2007, 06:26:30 PM

Author
New AvPR Production Stills (Read 15,742 times)

Venomp2

Venomp2

HOLY SHIT!!!!! This is funny............everyone thought the wolf was going to look like shit. Now It looks like A MAJOR BAD ASS!!!!! THANK GOD!!!!

Evilpredator

Evilpredator

Wolfs face looks great, nearly as good as the Predator 1 & 2 face designs but in its own unique way. Shits all over the AVP face designs, big improvement ADI.   >:D  

Evilpredator

Evilpredator

Wolf has a swollen head from killing to many Aliens   ;D  , the blue/green lighting looks cool.    8)  

bobcunk

bobcunk

i think hes head was bigger in predator 2.

Agame

Agame

I can't wait anymore    ;D  

Sulaco

Sulaco

I know, longest wait ever... I remember that night we were counting down for the trailer to hit, now it's worse!

Sheriff Eddie Morales

Wolf will make sure nothing survives.   ;D  

Blaz

Blaz

Man, Wolf's wristpad looks awesomely different. Like cool little design alterations. And the alien being hled down look really similiar to the ones in Aliens IMO.

oz

oz

So far so good.Does anyone else think that wolfs mask looks almost identical to the predator for P2 or is wolf from the same clan as the P2 predator??anyone.

oz

oz

And wot of the other predators that r meant get f**ked up by the prealien .iv not herd eny think more on thes guys or wot thay look like.imean dont get me wrong wolf looks good but wot of the rest of the clan on the ship.dos any one no??    :-\  

pred88

pred88

bobcunk very sweet pic there with the 3 preds    ;D  

oz

oz

YER sweet man thanks pred88 for that    ;D  

Serra

Serra

Thanks bobcunk for the 3 preds pics.  It would be nice to see an AvP3 with those 3 designs. As if there are different clans, with different facial features.

meetxj9

meetxj9

AVP 3 Apocalypse!!! Thats what i would like to hear now.   >:D    1 veteran predator  is enough to take down Arnolds whole team. Now its the Aliens turn.   Wouldn't it be great if there where more then 1 pred in this movie?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed