Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider

Quote from: Vulhala on Sep 17, 2010, 03:37:37 PM
You mean 'nightmare'! AMIRITE!!!!  :D

No.

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

Quote from: ghost rider on Sep 17, 2010, 03:36:36 PM
I had a dream about marrying my girlfriend.

You're boring D:<

Hive Tyrant

Hive Tyrant

It was in a big, big building, and I was there with some people I was supposed to know... and soldiers started firing into the main hall, through the front of the building (which was made entirely out of glass) soooo I ran into an elevator and descended into the basement, after which the dream turned into a lengthy rendition of Splinter Cell in an underground car park. It was awesome.

Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider

Quote from: Deathbearer on Sep 17, 2010, 05:43:29 PM

That's what my family says.

The Captain

The Captain

Dreamt that I went to the bathroom in my house, but found that it was decayed and filthy, mould up the walls (but it was still my bathroom) and generally horrible. The lights were flickering on and off quickly. My toilet was gone and in it's place was an old lady that looked like she was decaying (only slightly) her skin was blueish and she looked of extreme age. She was sat in a wheelchair, she looked quite dead. She had a drip in one hand attached to one of those frames that hold the bags with fluid in (the fluid was scarlet red). She had vivid, inhumanly blue eyes. She looked up at me and when she saw me her eyes turned deep red and she slowly, shakily got up from her wheel chair and started to shuffle toward me dragging the drip/frame with her. She kept repeated ''pécheur'' over and over again as she reached for my face.
It was the freakiest dream I ever head.

EEV2650

EEV2650

Quote from: The Captain on Sep 17, 2010, 09:37:20 PM
Dreamt that I went to the bathroom in my house, but found that it was decayed and filthy, mould up the walls (but it was still my bathroom) and generally horrible. The lights were flickering on and off quickly. My toilet was gone and in it's place was an old lady that looked like she was decaying (only slightly) her skin was blueish and she looked of extreme age. She was sat in a wheelchair, she looked quite dead. She had a drip in one hand attached to one of those frames that hold the bags with fluid in (the fluid was scarlet red). She had vivid, inhumanly blue eyes. She looked up at me and when she saw me her eyes turned deep red and she slowly, shakily got up from her wheel chair and started to shuffle toward me dragging the drip/frame with her. She kept repeated ''pécheur'' over and over again as she reached for my face.
It was the freakiest dream I ever head.

Sounds like you took a trip to Silent Hill

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

I had a dream tonight... it was weird.
Basically, do you have in mind Baboons?
I was driving a plane, a veivole.... with two Baboon heads, one on each side. When I pressed a button, their eyes glowed, they opened and they revealed two cannons  :o with which I fired at a six armed Monkey thing that had a lot of tubes hanging from it, kinda like a failed experiment... :o

Nope

Nope

I was in this shipping yard, and then i saw these train tracks and young children were playing on them. So i did the obvious thing, pull a bunny out of the ground and distracted them with it while i told them not to play on train tracks. Then i had a random sword fight with an old lady. I got owned by the old lady.  :-[

Cap. Fitzgerald

Cap. Fitzgerald

Im reviving this thread because it was win.
I obviously havnt had a dream because its gonna be 3am and I CANT FRUKING SLEEP!!!

Effectz

Effectz

I had a dream where fish that could walk on land were attacking my feet and legs,and when i sleep i always face the wall and woke up kicking the wall,broke my toe and the nail on my bigtoe fell off.a weird and very painful dream

Cap. Fitzgerald

Cap. Fitzgerald

Dayum :o

DJ Pu$$yface

DJ Pu$$yface

Had a rather... strange dream. I was kidnapped by these two evil girls I knew, and I was taken, strapped to a table, got changed into a nappy and was forced to drink prune juice and did a big number two.

Then I woke up.

Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider

Quote from: Deathbearer on Sep 17, 2010, 05:43:29 PM

Even though the dream came true.

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

The last dream I had was a few days ago when I travel time back in time back in 2000, and meet my younger self. Then I try stop 9/11, and I was able to create a better world afterwards.

Lie

Lie

Me and other people some I knew some I didn't woke up on a alien ship filled with these pods contanting all different kinds of creatures, me and this middle aged man opened one of the pods and this bulkly orange humanoid fell out, me and the middle aged guy help it to it's feet. Only to find that it could speak english we asked it "Do you no where we are?" It was as confused as we were, so everyone started opening pods all over the ship asking the creatures if they knew anything. There was this giant bug that could use telepathy, a talking Rhino with giant purple wings and this glowing humanoid looking women who jumped me a first but quickly caught on to the whole freeing things idea. After a while the middle aged guy appears covered in blood and dies right in front of me, I hear unhuman scream coming from the darkness which the middle aged guy emerged from. As I look up at the darkness and I saw two bat-like wings and then I had a sudden pain in my leg and woke up.

Turns out the pain in my leg was my girl kicking me in her sleep, I wish I could of had a Kung Fu dream.  :D

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed