NintendoMan

NintendoMan

Yeah seriously, what the f**k was all the "jumping on couch/oprah incident?"

Shits f**ked up.

WisePredator

WisePredator

Quote from: NintendoMan on Jul 23, 2008, 08:28:57 AM
Yeah seriously, what the f**k was all the "jumping on couch/oprah incident?"
Cruise was using his powers, given to him by becoming a grade one dip shit thetan, to convert Oprah to stupidity Scientology.

scarface

scarface

WisePredatr has just made my day. ;D

NintendoMan

NintendoMan

LOL.

Yeah I've got that gif, its pretty funny  :D

Craig

Craig

That guy scares me now.

Undeadite

Undeadite

LMAO! Is it too late to change my post in 'what made you happy today'?

Shasvre

Shasvre

Tony Scott Confirms "Top Gun 2," Reveals Story Ideas

http://worstpreviews.com/headline.php?id=19470&count=0

About a week ago, we reported that Paramount Pictures has made offers to producer Jerry Bruckheimer and director Tony Scott to develop a sequel to "Top Gun." Now, during his press rounds for "Unstoppable," Scott not only confirmed that he has already signed on for the film, but revealed a few of his ideas.

"I'm not waiting for a script [by Christopher McQuarrie (The Usual Suspects)]. I'm going to do my homework. I'm going down to Fallon, Nevada, it's a whole different world now," he told Hitfix. "These computer geeks -- these kids play war games in a trailer in Fallon, Nevada and if we ever went to war or were in the Middle East or the Far East or wherever it is, these guys can actually fly drones. They are unmanned aircraft. They operate them and then they party all night."

He said that the idea of swapping fighter pilots for computer geeks came to him during a rock climbing trip to Las Vegas. He was sitting next to a young man who was sick from partying all night. When the director asked him what he does for a living, the man replied that he works with unmanned aircraft in the Air Force.

"They operate these drones like it's war games, but it's for real," said Scott. "This world fascinated me, because it's so different from what it was originally. But, I don't want to do a remake. I don't want to do a reinvention. I want to do a new movie."

Vulhala

Vulhala

Unmanned drones? Doesn't sound like much fun really  ???

First Blood

First Blood

Is Ice Man coming back?   :(

Anyways the script sounds too much like Stealth.

SM

SM

QuoteIs Ice Man coming back?

He needs the work.

Get Timmy Robbins back and all.

ace3g

whiterabbit

whiterabbit

Oh, so this is actually happening. lol

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed