More NECA AvPR Series 2 Pictures

Started by Corporal Hicks, Jan 28, 2008, 11:40:08 PM

Author
More NECA AvPR Series 2 Pictures (Read 8,829 times)

predalien25

predalien25

Maybe if you hold the figure in a different light it looks better..? Still gonna buy it, the accessories are looking good..

crazypredator2

crazypredator2

I THINK THESE FIGURES LOOK GREAT. I DON'T SEE ANYTHING WRONG WITH THEM. CAN'T WAIT TO GET MINE. THANKS NECA !!

ALIENS

ALIENS

Yeah! the Helmet looks good except the lower part! I am going to get the unmasked Open-Jawed

steven

steven

it looks awsome

CanadianHero67

CanadianHero67

Is there a exact release date? I'm really want to get those figures.

Mr.Man

Mr.Man

@ bueee:  And all you do is piss and whine at anything you see? By the way, I've saw your previous post on a news which features Alien vs. Predator being scheduled on TV and from what I can discern, you seem to be intolerant of people's different opinions or viewpoints from you.

ZEN

ZEN

I think they could have done better on the mask,but other then that it looks nice!   ;D  .  Mr.Man:Bueee is a stuborn jackass who only cares about himself and despises anyone who's opinnion is different from his own.I loved AVP-R,Deco hates it,but you do'nt see me attacking him because he does'nt like it do you?.Just stay away from Bueee,he's a total freak.

Garo Predator

Garo Predator

i cant wait to get my wolf

predalien25

predalien25

Already ordered them;)

Mr. Man

Mr. Man

Thanks for the warning, ZEN. Now I know what a major asshole he is, full of bullshits, that is.

predator21@yahoo.com

predator21@yahoo.com

i want it next time but i orderd scar predator i think its a little better   ;D  

ALIENSTARFREAK

ALIENSTARFREAK

im buin this 1   :o  

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed