Fangoria Convention Report

Started by Darkness, May 20, 2007, 07:30:21 PM

Author
Fangoria Convention Report (Read 10,798 times)

AB2K

AB2K

:o   OMG!!! Greg Said This On IMDB About An Hour Ago!!! ( We've had a rough edit since the end of feb. The process of refinement has been continuing all spring, and has been going quite well. We do not plan on doing any test screenings. Those have been limited to our circle of insiders. Plan on seeing alot more at Comic-con in San Diego. We'll be there, teaser in hand.)  http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0758730/board/thread/74577911?p=3&d=74809399#74809399  I Live Here In L.A. I Am So There!!!     ;D   WOW!!! I Can't Wait!!!

ILovJesus

ILovJesus

Dang!!! waited like so freakin long 4 da trailer none, at least there is a chance 4 da predalien apperence!!!

Ermac

Ermac

A trailer is one thing, but we still haven't heard ANYTHING about this movie. No plot, no official title, no nothing. I can at least wait for the trailer to come out, but apart from one or two unofficial production stills, we've not seen anything.

SiL

SiL

You may love Jesus, but he hates you for what you do to the English language.

Vader the White

Vader the White

Well, we have a date, I might go. Don't ask me how.

atomicpunk

atomicpunk

Well,I have  been hearing so much about editing,reediting.This movie better be good.Hope they can deliver a movie better than Predator 2 and AVP.The creatures look great but what about the actores and the acting?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed