Predator: Hunting Ground Trophies Decloaked!

Started by Corporal Hicks, Apr 20, 2020, 11:01:33 PM

Author
Predator: Hunting Ground Trophies Decloaked! (Read 2,407 times)

Corporal Hicks

The trophy list for Illfonic’s impending Predator: Hunting Grounds is now available on PSN Profiles and Playstation Trophies! Hunting Grounds will have a total of 46 trophies, with 8 of them being hidden ones – but they’re viewable on PSN Profiles – worth a total of 1,230 points.

Make sure you stick with Alien vs. Predator Galaxy for the latest news on Predator: Hunting Grounds! You can follow us on FacebookTwitter, Instagram and YouTube to get the latest on your social media walls. You can also join in with fellow Alien and Predator fans on our forums!

Voodoo Magic

Nice post Hicks!

Decent trophy list. All seem obtainable and nothing totally ridiculous!

razeak

Oh the 1000 trophies one will be hard if matchmaking sucks.

Gr33n M4n

Quote from: razeak on Apr 21, 2020, 01:58:45 AM
Oh the 1000 trophies one will be hard if matchmaking sucks.

And several others to. Let's hope the matchmaking gets better.

SuperiorIronman

Well for 1000 trophies it requires about 250 matches of solid wipes and does only mean a fairly reasonable amount of playtime that anybody sticking with it that long was going to do so anyways.

Only thing I'm worried about is contextual kills like blowing up five A.I with an explosion or weapon specific achievements. I don't know it just gives me horrible flashbacks to the BS like AVP 2010's "six pack" achievement where if you didn't have 6 friends with the game the achievement was impossible.

Voodoo Magic

acrediblesource

acrediblesource

Its seems lvl 100 is the highest we can go. I like that! Anyone know if the PC version is hard coded with these acheivements?

Kailem

I'm sure they will be, unless Epic Game Store doesn't do trophies.

That "Traditionalist" one for killing the whole team with wrist blades just gives me another reason to have a proper Jungle Hunter loadout that has the blades and the plasma caster as the only weapons available.

acrediblesource

Apparently it is not but it is on the roadmap for their store, maybe they need a shared system  between SOny, steam ,etc. for that to happen. 

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed