Alien Encounters Convention - Cast Panel Video

Started by Corporal Hicks, May 19, 2013, 02:59:11 PM

Author
Alien Encounters Convention - Cast Panel Video (Read 10,768 times)

Corporal Hicks

You may remember that I posted other panel videos from the fantastic Alien Encounters – 25 Years of Aliens convention, the event organizers have now uploaded the video of their cast panel. The cast that attended the event were Daniel Kash, Cynthia Scott, Ricco Ross and Trevor Steedman. Check out the video of their panel below and be sure to comment on the video!

Darwinsgirl

I bid you greetings Corporal Hicks...I saw this posted by ADC

http://www.avpgalaxy.net/forum/index.php?topic=48261.msg1685591#msg1685591

Is that you asking the question about the personalized Armor?

Great video!

cheers,

D

ADC

Thanks Cpl Hicks!
I'll try and post some more very soon. I have one with Ian Whyte talking about the AVPs and others with Terry English, Trevor Steedman and best of all, Al Matthews. As far as I know there are no filmed interviews with Mr Matthews out there. He is an extraordinary character and a great speaker.

Hudson

Wasn't this convention like 3 years ago? Why are these videos taking so long!?

ADC

ADC

If you want to pay us to take time off work, out of life in general and any other projects we may also be working on then we will be happy to trawl through the 22 hours of recorded video that was recorded at our own expense, sooner; edit them, mix the audio, colour correct, add any pictures or film clips, render them out and upload so that you can watch them, when otherwise they would not exist, online and for free.

If you'll try harder and read the original thread you'll see I briefly explained before...
http://www.avpgalaxy.net/forum/index.php?topic=48261.msg1685591#msg1685591

Maybe you should change your name to Gorman?

HuDaFuK

Really interesting, especially the stuff about the roles they originally read for!

Hudson

Also, this did a good job of conveying Cynthia's enthusiasm. When I met her last fall she stood up and reenacted the stunt that she describes with the "see saw" device, I forget the actual name of it. She was pretty excited about it.

ADC

That's pretty cool, John. I hope you get to meet Al Matthews at some point. He's a larger than life personality and he's usually happy to have a drink and a chat. I'm hoping to post a panel with him soon. He's a very funny guy with some great stories to tell. They broke the mould with that man.

HuDaFuK

Quote from: ADC on May 26, 2013, 07:11:42 PMI hope you get to meet Al Matthews at some point. He's a larger than life personality and he's usually happy to have a drink and a chat. I'm hoping to post a panel with him soon. He's a very funny guy with some great stories to tell. They broke the mould with that man.
Funny that, I've always thought, out of the film's whole cast, he's the guy I'd most like to meet and chat to.

Corporal Hicks

He's going to be at this years London Film and Comic Con, Andrew. I'm certainly planning on heading down to see him - and Peter Dinklage.  :)

ADC

That'll be a busy one for sure!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed