Danny McBride in talks for Covenant

Started by Gazz, Feb 11, 2016, 12:01:51 AM

Author
Danny McBride in talks for Covenant (Read 30,792 times)

426Buddy

I have a hunch that McBride will play it straight and serious, totally different then what is expected of him.

Primordial

Quote from: Perfect-Organism on Feb 23, 2016, 11:13:51 PM
I think James Cameron struck the right balance with Hudson, but if you go beyond that, it would be too much.

Jokes before the 'first encounter' are welcome, à la Vasquez, but not after imo, and I hope that is what McBride will do.

SpreadEagleBeagle

Quote from: 420Buddy on Feb 24, 2016, 08:27:37 PM
I have a hunch that McBride will play it straight and serious, totally different then what is expected of him.

I hope you're right.

thecaffeinatedone

Quote from: SpreadEagleBeagle on Feb 25, 2016, 06:12:30 AM

I hope you're right.

I'm sure he'll pop up and make a bunch of wisecracks at innapropriate times. James Franco will show up too. Remember when Ridley Scott directed those hilarious comedies called Your Highness and This is the End?

Corporal Hicks

It's been said that comedic actors make the best dramatic actors. They know the timing.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed