AvP-R International Trailer

Started by Darkness, Aug 31, 2007, 07:47:09 PM

Author
AvP-R International Trailer (Read 20,134 times)

G_man

G_man

:D  ha ha ha phantom, man on man wins   ;D   he got u   ;)  

g_string

g_string

???  12 o clock still no green band trailer   ???      :'(    dammit i want to see the movie now   >:(   hope it comes out soon   :D  

Sulaco

Sulaco

I like Aliens vs Predator! That would fit nicely in my collection if I burn my AR and AVP dvds. I don't know why all you Euro boys are complaining, most of the time you get cooler looking movie box's and posters! On the other hand these are my favorite franchises and I don't want them f**ked up either.

Green Band

Green Band

Why are we fighting over a title? We should be caring about the green band trailer that came out today!  So who got to the trailer in theater, and does it have any new scenes? Spill your beans :-)

Yo slasher predator! unlike u i like great films! you know? well made, directed! written etc! ive got love for original's coz im alot older (and bigger than ya!) lol   These 'AVP' movies are for kids or geeks and new fans not the harcore (got nufin better to do but go on the net talking about films) people!   yeh i know its just a title so lets called the movie Predator's Day Out and make it P.G so the whole family can go watch it (even grandma) Would that make u happy? You did say it's just a title!   The reason im complaining is one title is better! easier to advertise! not confusing! and mostly it makes f**king sense, im not arguing with ya mate! but i think you gotta relax! Im not the only one who's pissed about the title!   its just taking the piss!  ___________________________________________   I love great films, Im going to school for film directing. Yeah so I'm 17, big f**king woop. I'v been reading the AVP comics for 10 years of my life hoping for a live movie version. I bought the Aleins Vs Predator Ombibus vol. 1 and am waiting for vol. 2 in november. And yeah its a title, you complaining over a title just proves to me that I should hurt ppl. Don't let me do that!   Its a movie, if your not so thrilled with the AVP movies....then why in Gods name are you on here?! Its like reading a review for Rise of the Silver Surfer. That movie should not of been made, seen or even spoken about.

Sorry, I was on countingdown.com and I was a lil angry from some of the stuff on there. Sorry, I'm not yelling at you. To make things better I'm just going to say, Its a title and end it. I just find it funny that theres all this over a titel. Just call it AVP-R casue thats the one you like more. If your talking about it to others who don't know AVP-R then call it AVP 2 or explain its called Aliens vs Predator Requiem

PREDATOR

PREDATOR

OK WE ALL KNOW THIS TITLES ATLEAST BETTER THAN Alien Vs. Predator: Survival of the Fittest!!!!

PHANTOM

PHANTOM

Alien(S) Vs Predator looked better and cooler. But who cares, who wants to come with me to the strip club now?

PREDALIEN-K.

PREDALIEN-K.

It's time to Hunt

torque160_bh

torque160_bh

RE: Slasher Predator  I'm 17, big f**king woop. I'v been reading the AVP comics for 10 years coz i cnt get a girlfriend, I bought the Aleins Vs Predator Ombibus vol. 1 and am waiting for vol. 2 in november (because im sad!). And yeah its a title, you complaining over a title just proves to me that I should hurt myself. Don't let me do that!   Its a movie, if your not so thrilled with the AVP movies....then why in Gods name are you on here __________________________________________  17? what a surprise? comics? f**k comics did alien or predator start off in comics? NO! they came after! its part of the expanded universe! so what happens in them dont exist in the movie's mythology! U are f**king testing me mate! Im on this site! because i am a fan of both the Predator & Alien coz im older than ya! I was around when the original preadator movie and aliens came out, i was there in the f**king cinema u wern't even born ive got love for the these great creatures thats why im here so!  Ahhh f#ck it!  I cnt be bothered 2 argue with a little spotty geek! 17!! Youve got your opinion's and i've got my. Lets leave it at that! And dont reply back to this ur doin my nut in! serious! u go your way and i'll go mine  Peace!

The Big Wolf _INC

The Big Wolf _INC

Haha! ur funny torque160_bh slasher predator is a little knob! (WHAT!?)  Lets just all relax! and stop the beef!  Aliens Vs. Predator: Requiem or Alien Vs. Predator 2  Which titles better? I wanna here everyone's thoughts?

csutkakoma

csutkakoma

"NO! they came after! its part of the expanded universe! so what happens in them dont exist in the movie's mythology!"  Predator 2!   "Which titles better? I wanna here everyone's thoughts?"  Aliens vs Predator Requiem!

YutaniDitch

YutaniDitch

Xenomorphine,  If there was a forcefield, the ship would not have caught on fire... So this crashlanding OUGHT to have started a fire, but if a fire would erupt, then not only the hunter and son would have seen it, but EVERYONE, especially Gunnison's Fire brigade, and then there would be trouble because there would be more than one person knowing the Predator ship was down there, so pop goes continuity...   ::)    I mean it, the more I see about this movie, the less motivated I get to see it... One mistake after another...   :D  

The Big Wolf_INC

The Big Wolf_INC

hey! csutkakoma, yep i agree with ya brother,  avp: requiem is the better title.  Man im feeling the love from some ppl on this site, were just one big happy family lol, got another question for my fellow fans lol  Pread-alien  Do the dreads look good?  Yes or No?

the DARK knight

the DARK knight

Man just bin readin some of the comments funny! :-) Yeh i agree that Alien vs Predator Requiem is the better title.  Dont why Fox keeps messing the fans around. slasherpredator u dont know what your talking about! why are u on this website...go away lol ----------------------------- Pread-alien  Do the dreads look good?   Yes or No?  -------------------------------------  I think the dreds are are good idea but i dont think they looked vgood in d trailer but u neva knw wait till the film comes out, they shud of made the predalien like d 1 of the avp2 primal hunt expansion pack cover,   Do u knw which one im mean?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed