Three New AvP Clips

Started by Darkness, Aug 11, 2004, 08:37:25 PM

Author
Three New AvP Clips (Read 20,538 times)

Maurice "HopeOfTheFuture" Huijs

The last clip shows a CGI facehugger clamping on Adele's face, while looks too much CGI imo.

christor!!!

christor!!!

How did this get a pg-13 these new scenes are pretty intence even without gore!!! Can't wait to see the film but living in the uk that will prob be on region 1 dvd lol!!!

Corpoal Hicks

Corpoal Hicks

Don't forget that MI:2 and Hellboy are both PG:13 in the states so although I am still a little worried about the rating, each thing I see calms me a little.  As for all these people saying that the storyline is crap, read the book and you will find it's pretty interesting - far more original and entertaining than Resurrection and the bullshit 'newborn'  I also agree with the guy who said the Alien blood looked a bit hinky but I don't think it was entirely finished although look at Blade 2 and Hellboy - some of the CGI stunt doubles don't look that amazing but they're still fecking great movies !

I do not agree, Maurice "HopeOfTheFuture" Huijs. I thought it looked wonderfull! Topnoth CGI. And it's just a part of it. (See the picture.) The rest of the facehugger (90 %) is the real deal.   I didn't see it was CGI till you brought it up, landgenoot.

Somebody

Somebody

In the clip where Verheiden falls, and shit, that's good acting, with the screaming and stuff.  Also, I don't really know what to say about Adele getting facehugged.  It looked "not real"...dunno.....I dreank too much coffe, sorry guys    ;D    Other than that, AWESOME

SHURIKEN

SHURIKEN

that facehugger is pretty sweet    once they get the darker lighting on it it will look perfect  the slime used on the aliens on this movie is much more improved from ar  it is much less runny and clings to the alien like the slime used on the queen in aliens

Ermac

Ermac

Holy f**king Moses! The 'Get Me Out Of Here!' clip is excellent. Great acting from both actors.

C4RN4G3

C4RN4G3

Only watched the first and the last one, second one Ill watch  later, btw, the line that Verheiden says when he sees the aliens, didn't he says that to a predator in the trailer or something? Or is it just me    :)   great clips btw, like you guys said, great acting especially in the third.

WB

WB

Great clips.    I love Lex's fear, especially since at that point she probably knows full well what the Aliens are capable of.  Also, the clips are low quality.  We even see parts that are included in the Gill Predator getting impaled, and the Apple.com Quicktime versions of those scenes are so beautiful.  It is great seeing early scenes go through revisions with CGI being added and wires removed.

343: "I do not agree, Maurice "HopeOfTheFuture" Huijs. I thought it looked wonderfull! Topnoth CGI. And it's just a part of it." Just look at the part where the facehugger flies in front of Adele (camera behind the facehugger) and it clamps itself on her face, FRAME BY FRAME. That looks like some bad CGI imo.    ;)  

Somebody

Somebody

MAurice, I do agree with you, but do not fear: the finishing touches are not on it yet. Just how SHURIKEN said it!

Pvt Hudson

Pvt Hudson

Im glad they let Ewen Bremner use his natural scottish accent!

PREDATOR

PREDATOR

Im not wasing anymore clips, i dont want to spoil the movie for me. No more TV spots, trailers, or clip for me. But cool clips.

Somebody, I do hope this is not the final editing. With looking frame by frame at it, the clamping part goes too fast. In 1 frame it still flies in front of her, the next frame it's already completely attached (and looks like bad CGI imo). I thought all the fingers were symmetrical, which is not realistic enough for me.

Grifth

Grifth

i find it funny ppl going off on some scenes because of bad cg that you can only spot frame by frame jesus ppl! how old are you guys.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed