New Predator vs Predalien Picture

Started by Corporal Hicks, Sep 14, 2007, 11:40:01 PM

Author
New Predator vs Predalien Picture (Read 23,643 times)

Tranquilflow@hotmail.com

Tranquilflow@hotmail.com

This just goes to show  NOBODY BEATS STAN WINSTON DESIGN  NOBODY BEATS STAN WINSTON DESIGN   and "GOOD" artists of course;)  damn movie producers and their money....i hope they die of low iq pts.

Punk19

Punk19

Kick butt awesome image

Gill predator

Gill predator

AMAZING!!!! I can think of no other word to describe it.

gameoverman

Also another thing I noticed is the small chin more like the first predator not Scar whose chin was HUGE.    :D  

dale07

dale07

that pic if mint   ;)  

Psykorgasm

Pred's face in Predator will always be the best.

[CaM]Spoon

[CaM]Spoon

Stan Winston is god!  He designed the predator and only one that knows how to do it right. Back then poeple worked becuase they enjoyed it and now its all about money and poeple are lazy.  Nothing beats movies from the 80's and early 90s.

Dane

Dane

This looks awsome     ;D  

Soul

Soul

Fox needs to ditch ADI as fast as possible, pay Stan Winston whatever he or his company wants.    I was thrilled with the red band trailer, and most of the images I've seen so far, but at least from this angle, the Predator face looks as bad as from the first AvP.  Yellow, spongy, rubbery.    Ironically, the predalien looks better in this pic to me than in others, probably because I can't see its face directly lol.

csutkakoma

"Yellow, spongy, rubbery. "  Rubbery? What did you expect from a Production Stills? Even the alien on many pictures look like rubbery etc. (and in the predator 1 productions stills the pred look like a guy in a rubber suit...and in the movie, the predator looks great!)  http://www.avpgalaxy.net/gallery/displayimage.php?album=89&pos=7

KARHAN

KARHAN

^^ thats a statue from that pic and it looks real so is wolf real looking it looks nothing like scar   ::)  

Dual Blade

Dual Blade

First of all, considering its a rubber sort, its only natural that it will appear ' rubbery ' looking because of the rain water. I STILL believe many of you WILL be surprised by the mood and atmosphere of THAT fight scene.  Stan Winston is the don    ;D  , as good and great as I love ADI, and they ARE .... if and ONLY IF there is a Alien vs Predator 3 ( which I hope) then FOX, do your up most hardest to bring this man back. I remeber how I heard some where that he actually would have like to have done the orginal AVP but wasn't asked ....  .... WINSTON FOR EVER!!!!!!

vortep

vortep

My opennion about that pic is that it look good but not best.The pred's face disapointed me becose i was expectin go be more scared and melted.But i guess that this pic cant give us good look of it.The hyprid is best as ever.

csutkakoma

Vortep his half face is in the dark and i think the melted side is there! Anyway this is a bad quality picture wit a really bad color angle!

scarface

scarface

my opinion:......sucks. looks like somebody stuck a pred head on an alien. it really does. *sigh* at least its a smaller size for being a queen which should by the looks of things in the trailer make it a little more agile.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed