AvPGalaxy ACM PC Game Night - Interest?

Started by Corporal Hicks, Aug 14, 2014, 02:14:56 PM

Author
AvPGalaxy ACM PC Game Night - Interest? (Read 3,692 times)

Corporal Hicks

So i was thinking of restarting ACM gamenight, but on the PC. I was hoping I could get 8 regular players (with the DLC) to play. I was thinking Tuesday nights, 8pm GMT.

Any takers?

Russ

I'd love to say "yes", but I don't think I could make it regularly is the thing - I don't want to say "I'm in" then let you down on week one - but I'll lurk about for sure!

Inverse Effect

Can i add you on steam?

Corporal Hicks

Sure. it's either cplhicks2310 or aaron2310

Inverse Effect

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Aug 27, 2014, 03:10:38 PM
Sure. it's either cplhicks2310 or aaron2310

Awesome! trying to build up a pool of people to play with on Barghaunt

Saberous

Is this still going on? steam name Acid Bath

Dark Blade1

I am not sure about that I do not play on the pc version.

Russ

Tentatively. I'm old and married with a 10 year old. Which means that what I consider "Russ time" isn't really that at all. But I'll add you on steam for certain.

Corporal Hicks

Hi guys and girls. RidgeTop and I are looking to see if we can muster enough interest for a full PvP MP game night on this? Just a one-off event for now. DLC would be nice. Sound off below!

fluxcap

Whenever GeForce NOW supports the game I'll definitely be "bugging" (I regret nothing) people to play bug hunt and PvP.

Wweyland

Steam has been pretty slow lately with the Summer Sale going on. I will add you the next time I am online.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed