More AvP News For The UK

Started by Darkness, Jul 13, 2004, 05:17:53 PM

Author
More AvP News For The UK (Read 11,928 times)

Ermac

Ermac

Two questions:  1. How would the Preds get down there in the first place? That is if the humans hadn't dug the hole first?  2. If they warm up the pyramid then won't the surrounding ice melt and drown everything in the it?

Somebody

Somebody

Well, a director can only do so much with the given amount of budget!. If he wanted to explain every single details of how/why/when the Pyramid was build, and what are the relative consequences of drilling a whole in the ice..it would be boring, and it would take a lot of money.  The movie will be based on "fight for survival". You know? That's just my opinion....

IndianaJones

IndianaJones

I actually have that AvP poster, its quite big as its ment for cinemas (seen it around since before April) but I did wonder why they have the Predator on the left and the Alien on the right, would have been better if they were the other way around but no matter. Cant believe it is a 2 month gab though between the US release and the UK release but it could be worse, some parts of the world wont even get the film until 2005

J

J

Somebody, I agree with you 100% 0n everything you said man, especially about the "fight for survival " tag line,  I am very keen to see the the look of the Pyramid in full detail.      ;D  

Harry Turner

Harry Turner

I GOT THAT POSTER! MY LOCAL MVC HAD IT UP ON THE WALL, I ASKED IF I COULD HAVE IT AND THEY SAID SURE HERE IS ANOTHER ONE,    ;D   its up on my wall!

J

J

IF the movie grosses more money than FOX expects then what are the chances of them doing a sequel that splits into 2, ( similar to Kill Bill & L.O.T.R)? FOX will be minting it in seriousily, the potential hear is BIG if it is to become the stand along franchise.

MechanizuM

MechanizuM

I live in the UK and im gutted...and u people all know why   >:D  

scar pred

scar pred

I really want to know if its three or four preds but iv seen three so far

MechanizuM

MechanizuM

Its supposed to be five but like u have only seen three.   :-\  

Fox Executive Alan Smith

Fox Executive Alan Smith

its out on august 13 we have arraned it to be that

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed